Ads on Forum List covering the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't want to start a thread about it Chief as it's nowhere as bad it it was with another banner add earlier this year, but there is one currently that keeps resizing the forum to what looks to be a desktop setting when I'm on a mobile device.

Slows the loading speed down a little bit but ive just been refreshing the page to get a different advertisement that doesn't do the same. Thats my current bandaid solution. Look into it if you could please. Cheers.

• Admin
Didn't want to start a thread about it Chief as it's nowhere as bad it it was with another banner add earlier this year, but there is one currently that keeps resizing the forum to what looks to be a desktop setting when I'm on a mobile device.

Slows the loading speed down a little bit but ive just been refreshing the page to get a different advertisement that doesn't do the same. Thats my current bandaid solution. Look into it if you could please. Cheers.
Can you send a screenshot to support@bigfooty.com ? I'll need more info to track the ad down.

• Admin
Civilization IV is the banner add resizing my tablet to desktop chief.
I've sent this through to get those ads blocked on tablet. They should be blocked out of the box anyway. Thanks for your help in tracking this down.

I've sent this through to get those ads blocked on tablet. They should be blocked out of the box anyway. Thanks for your help in tracking this down.

I think this might also be resizing the desktop forum too, I've noticed i'll intermittently get shunted from full-width to partial width and have to reset the setting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back