AE AE 2019 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The return bouts of divisional games start again this week right?
Now is where we get the fun in nd.
People can solidify playoffs, others can watch their hopes slip away, and others can claw their way back

Is it wrong of Me to want fantasyunit to be 3cr after 13 weeks and miss playoffs?
I didn’t mean to put you in the division of death

I wanted the candlesticks division to be then division of death as I wanted to bury GG.exe at the bottom. Unfortunately he’s not tipping like an imbecile this season.

No one can secure playoffs this week.
bgt2110 is the closest. A win coupled with a statsman74 loss means it’d take bgt losing all 4 games in week 10-13 and statesman winning all 4. AND making up the cr.
But no one can secure this week.

No one can secure playoffs this week.
bgt2110 is the closest. A win coupled with a statsman74 loss means it’d take bgt losing all 4 games in week 10-13 and statesman winning all 4. AND making up the cr.
But no one can secure this week.

Is that right? I thought only the division winners advanced, so you'd be looking more at the leader of our division and the team in 2nd, not me wallowing in 3rd at 4-4.

Is that right? I thought only the division winners advanced, so you'd be looking more at the leader of our division and the team in 2nd, not me wallowing in 3rd at 4-4.
Top 2 in each division go through.

DZE Eliminations Week 8
99- PostPaulo
101- wce_all_da_way
102- Primetime Pricey (Mia 11)
--------------------
102- Fuey (Pitt 12)

Week 7: American Crow, Chris25, Raskolnikov
Week 6: matt_897, Samffc, Nobbyiscool
Week 5: TGBB, kadog, JeffDunne
Week 4: CamSmith, ShinyOnTop, gg.exe
Week 3: BeinPurpleGreen

sorry, thought I'd already done this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been in a situation like this before
balmainforever is in my head
I thought all week that Baltimore would win. But I didn't want to risk it tipping against an 8-0 side.
Ah well.
Didnt have the balls to make the tip (like Balmain did going the 0-8 Phins) so I really shouldnt compain

Amazing thing is despite a dissapointing week, ill still be =1 (unless balmain goes Giants) and still have the nice lead over 3rd.

I haven't been in a situation like this before
balmainforever is in my head
I thought all week that Baltimore would win. But I didn't want to risk it tipping against an 8-0 side.
Ah well.
Didnt have the balls to make the tip (like Balmain did going the 0-8 Phins) so I really shouldnt compain

Amazing thing is despite a dissapointing week, ill still be =1 (unless balmain goes Giants) and still have the nice lead over 3rd.

Dont worry. I switched from Chiefs at 4.55am. Grrrr
G men will run all over the cowgirls defence. :drunk:

Dont worry. I switched from Chiefs at 4.55am. Grrrr
G men will run all over the cowgirls defence. :drunk:
If I knew Mahomes was goign to be out (media made it sound close last week) I would've flipped
Luckily I didn't find out till late anyway

Was shitting myself entering this week
I saw 5 genuine 50/50 games
I went 1-4 in them

Well today went poorly.

Lost my streak, lost my last strike, fell out of the top 5 overall, and I'll lose my ND match up cos I have no faith in the Giants to flip.

After a pretty consistent first couple of months, my season was ****ed in a day today :(

******* Chargers. Alongside the Titans and Buccs they're my least favourite teams in the league this season - completely unpredictable, you can't really have a lot of faith in them to win or lose.

I didn't have the balls to pick Miami even though I knew the Jets would lose

Flipped last night from Denver to the Browns but was offset by flipping from Lions to the Raiders

I had low CR on all 3 of these games because I knew they were flip of the coin

Hard week to pick, I probably came out even, haven't lost too much ground on Dirty Bird and balmainforever but just can't make up any ground either. Need one massive week to give me a boost

camsmith how does today feel? Despite your poor season, you won the high roller sweepstakes for the week and are now in the running for $100 in week 17.

camsmith how does today feel? Despite your poor season, you won the high roller sweepstakes for the week and are now in the running for $100 in week 17.
How does it feel Dirty Bird to be equal first and 27 points in front of 3rd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back