AFC Asian Cup Qualifier: Australia v Indonesia

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2003
Kensington Gardens
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
B'ham CityFC Adelaide United FC
All discussion for the AFC Asian Cup qualifying match between Australia & Indonesia may be posted in this thread. It will be stickied until next Tuesday.

BROADCAST DETAILS:

Wednesday 3 March 2010

LIVE - FOX SPORTS 3 - 8pm EDT, 7:30pm CDT, 7pm EST, 5pm WST

Apparantly Tommy Oar will debut and start out on the left. Really happy to hear that as I have high hopes for this kid.

most likely the lineup will be something like

-------------------Kennedy----------------

Oar:)----------------Culina---------Sterjovski

------------Wilkshire------McKay-------------

M.Thompson---McKain---Collosimo---Milligan-----

--------------------Galekovic------------------

Would be good to see Matty Thompson get a start, I've always been a fan. It's also better to have Wilkshire in the middle of the park than at right back. Would prefer Burns in the middle than the angry midget and yes I am biased.

Does any1 know who has replaced Brosque in the squad, or because it is so close to the game Pim isnt worried bout replacing him.

All this rain up there has me worried. It just seems ripe for an Indonesian smash and grab off a lucky goal because we couldn't play a good passing game to set up a tap-in, as Pim likes to do.

Add to that the fact that they play in similar weather at home too. Luckily it won't be that muggy. Will be a slog of a match it must be said.

Apparantly Tommy Oar will debut and start out on the left. Really happy to hear that as I have high hopes for this kid.

most likely the lineup will be something like

-------------------Kennedy----------------

Oar:)----------------Culina---------Sterjovski

------------Wilkshire------McKay-------------

M.Thompson---McKain---Collosimo---Milligan-----

--------------------Galekovic------------------
oar is a good player but i dont know how leckie cant get a spot in the team if we're basing it on a-league form.

I also read that cornthwaite was called in to the team, it makes you wonder how many a-league games Pim is actually watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oar is a good player but i dont know how leckie cant get a spot in the team if we're basing it on a-league form.

I also read that cornthwaite was called in to the team, it makes you wonder how many a-league games Pim is actually watching.

I feel sorry for Chris Coyne, he was one of the better players at the back during the first parts of the campaign. How a bombscare like Cornthwaite gets in to the team does have you wondering like you said 20$note.

I'd forgotten about him, certainly cant see many players playing in the lesser leagues in europe coming back to the a-league in the future with how the 3 perth glory internationals have gone.

Did anyone just see that opening promo a few moments ago on foxsports? I thought that was a really well-done clip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back