AFL 2017 - R20 GWS Giants v Melbourne 13:45 AEST UNSW Canberra Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

This is about the game, and it's not a bitch. Isn't this a GWS game? And I'm talking about GWS am I not?
No youre bitching about start up concessions and expansion ruining the game.

Maybe go discuss how Eddie and Bucks are doing with your club instead of worrying about ours since you cabt talk about the game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Well, that was as disgusting a half of footy I have seen us play. And that's saying something.

I think the second quarter you played better. I don't know if it's the wind that stopped GWS' run, but somehow you are only down by 36 with a half to play. If you can find a way to win the 3rd quarter by 2 - 3 goals, get the margin back around 20, have the wind in the 4th and you can make a run for it.

I'm curious to see how GWS run this game out with guys like Delidio and Coniglio not playing much football this year. They could run low on gas in the 3rd and be done by the 4th. But it all depends on Melbourne. If they lay down and don't bother to fight back GWS could go on to win by 60+. But if Melbourne give it a crack, I think they might have the legs to finish strong.

Jordan Lewis will not be 22 material this time next year. Moves like a Mack truck in tight spaces
yep started showing similar signs last year this time of year

played well early on in the year, but reckon he will be cooked 6 rounds in next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants look good. Hard at the ball, defending well, and more direct. Dogs and Giants look like the mojo is back. The comp is getting turned upside down again.

Giants look good. Hard at the ball, defending well, and more direct. Dogs and Giants look like the mojo is back. The comp is getting turned upside down again.
yep although watching Essendon now, I don't know how much stock u can take in that Essendon win

Lol u either get weak as piss Melbourne, or thug melbourne

deadset this mob is spineless when the pressure is on

Wanna be tough blokes like Viney, Oliver, Jones, Bugg etc running around what do you expect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back