AFL 2017 - R8 - Gold Coast v Port Adelaide - 13:15 , Jiangwan Sports Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you even watch Football? I don't care if Dixons last 2 weeks have been better, you're a moron if you think Dixons better than Tex.
You're the moron for thinking we were playing next week and eating s**t food.

So your opinions clearly have no value.

I never said you were playing next week? I said it would interrupt the preparation for this game because you have to fly half way across the world.
You said it'd ruin the weeks preparation. We don't have any.

Admit it. You ****ed up.

Conveniently ignored the food comment.

Right now Dixon is playing better football.

Should mention that to your own supporters who want to sack everyone after last night

Spare a thought for those supporters that arranged flights and accomodation for the GF in advance.

You said it'd ruin the weeks preparation. We don't have any.

Admit it. You ****** up.

Conveniently ignored the food comment.

Right now Dixon is playing better football.
The food comment was based on the fact the players are pretty much banned from eating anything outside of the hotel, Gold Coast's preparation was clearly interrupted by the fact their plane was delayed. What can't you understand about that?

Saad has no awareness or ability to keep his feet. Guys terrible atm.

I never said you were playing next week? I said it would interrupt the preparation for this game because you have to fly half way across the world.

This must be AFL centric? Doesn't seem to affect professional tennis players, NBA teams playing in vastly different time zones, the Socceroos or cricket teams. I'm sure they can manage a 10hr flight.

The food comment was based on the fact the players are pretty much banned from eating anything outside of the hotel, Gold Coast's preparation was clearly interrupted by the fact their plane was delayed. What can't you understand about that?
Changes point.

Gold Coast are ******* hopeless and couldn't organise anything. It serves them right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares.

Oh an Tex is averaging more goals, disposals and the same number of marks, but Dixons the best bigman in the country.... :drunk:

They play completely different roles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back