Votes: 25 32.9%
  • West Coast > 30 pts

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Walters, the softest, biggest flopper in the history of the comp now.

Matthew Lloyd doesn't like his mantle taken away from him.

Pav shouldn't be forced to watch this.

Torture.

Pay back and karma for West Coast supporters having to listen to the set of nostrils commentating Eagles games

I said to a mate a few years ago something eagles really lack is a good indigenous small forward, they just bring that athleticism, skill and xfactor. Now we are just spoilt.
Could you lend us one then, would kill for a decent small forward.

Wife was watching Barty v some rando 16 year old wildcard at Wimbledon after the derby, it was pretty similar. WCE just far to good on every metric.

We owe freo for them taking care of Collingwood a few weeks back, a thank you note w/a photo of our 2019 cup would be perfect

I'm not convinced that Suma can get to a flag but for sure and certain, he would be a s**tload better than what we now

Suma has always coached sides that can score goals, and have good forward system
From Souths to WA under 18's that has been a coaching strength
He is also a good match day coach that isnt afraid to make changes

He can be very strict with his players though maybe learnt that from Lyon

Suma has always coached sides that can score goals, and have good forward system
From Souths to WA under 18's that has been a coaching strength
He is also a good match day coach that isnt afraid to make changes

He can be very strict with his players though maybe learnt that from Lyon

Like I said, I'd take him in place of Lyon any day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not convinced that Suma can get to a flag but for sure and certain, he would be a s**tload better than what we now

He can galvanise a group, and blokes will play for him. By all accounts his role at WC during that mid 2000s patch was also not as appreciated on the outside as much as it was internally (the Adam Hunter swingman thing was Suma). And even if he didn’t wear the purple, he has as serious roots in Fremantle as anyone. Would grab.

Imagine carrying on like they did against us less than a month ago. Mocking players all over the place, from first year players to 4x All Australians, against a understrength side, on your home deck, when the umps gave you an armchair ride. Imagine thinking you had already made it in round 10 carrying on like millionaires. Imagine then getting beaten by Melbourne, Carlton, and then getting reamed by your cross town rival. What a bunch of useless hacks. Kick them while they're down West Coast.

Savage. Absolutely the most savage post in this entire thread. From a Port supporter.

All the Eagles supporters are correct. Freo are a bulls... club and tonight was just unacceptable. Not even U15 standard. This isn’t a rivalry, it’s just a one sided flogging. Freo supporters should not attend another game this year.

Back