Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Fremantle > 30 pts

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires tried their best but it wasn’t enough in this one. Bombers bring the series back to a 2-1 deficit, taking their first game in the series...

Screwed on Anzac Day
Screwed against Sydney
And almost cost us the win against Fremantle.

You get zero respect from me you maggot umpires.

What gets me is the umps flip & flop with their interpretations. Consistency is foreign to them and I don’t think they give the player making the play (going for the ball), enough protection.

As for the contentious free kicks to Freo ( 2 in goal area ), I’m waiting to see a replay, as I’m gobsmacked as to why they were paid. On the telecast, there was no replay.

Is anyone able to post the vision ?.

What gets me is the umps flip & flop with their interpretations. Consistency is foreign to them and I don’t think they give the player making the play (going for the ball), enough protection.

As for the contentious free kicks to Freo ( 2 in goal area ), I’m waiting to see a replay, as I’m gobsmacked as to why they were paid. On the telecast, there was no replay.

Is anyone able to post the vision ?.

You watch the AFL tick off both goal frees

You watch the AFL tick off both goal frees

Does the AFL Executive ever not tick these items off ?. Nothing to see here attitude.

Anyway I’m interested to see how they could of paid the frees. Defenders not looking at ball / looking at player, holding in contest, didn’t like a players haircut ?.

Terrible umpiring and a rubbish game. Man the dockers have a brilliant knack of dragging teams down to their level. Only 60 points kicked against them and they still never looked like winning!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible umpiring and a rubbish game. Man the dockers have a brilliant knack of dragging teams down to their level. Only 60 points kicked against them and they still never looked like winning!
Once he is sacked

Can we abolish the 6 6 6 zone (the anti Ross flood) minimised

And the bye before the finals. Again another of Ross's doings.

Just watched that Walter's free goal in the last a few times and all I can figure is that the umpire pointed the wrong way by mistake.

Can't wait to hear how the AFL explain that it was a correct call.

Just watched that Walter's free goal in the last a few times and all I can figure is that the umpire pointed the wrong way by mistake.

Can't wait to hear how the AFL explain that it was a correct call.
Walters was clearly running into an open goal.
Redman, in the act of trying to mark the ball, blocked his run into said open goal.
Expect the result overturned through the week, Redman suspended and us essendon fans to receive a notice in the mail this week asking for a please explain before being charged with bringing the game into disrepute

viva la umpires
viva la Gil

Back