Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 15 - Tigers v Dockers Wed September 2nd 7:10PM AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Please read the updated Main Board rules and post within them. Thank you.
Rules - FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT: Updated Main Board Rules: READ BEFORE POSTING
FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS MEANS - ANY POSTER IN BREACH OF RULES WILL BE CARDED NO MATTER HOW MINOR THE BREACH OF RULES IS Welcome to the Main Board The objective of the AFL board is to have a board where posters can discuss football in a sensible manner.

• Admin
5884DB6C-7045-4E6F-8BA3-34616410C471.png
4TH V 14TH

2020 TOYOTA AFL PREMIERSHIP

Round 15 • RICHMOND V FREMANTLE
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND 7:10PM AEST (METRICON)

Tipping on BigFooty's own system.
Tip now - $1000 in cash prizes.

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

ROUND 15 TEAMS

TIGERS

B: B.Houli, N.Broad, N.Balta
HB: J.Short, N.Vlastuin, O.Markov
C: K.McIntosh, J.Graham, M.Pickett
HF: J.Aarts, J.Higgins, T.Lynch
F: J.Riewoldt, D.Martin, J.Castagna
FOLL: I.Soldo, S.Bolton, T.Cotchin

I/C: L.Baker, T.Nankervis, D.Rioli, T.Dow
EMG: J.Ross, R.Collier-Dawkins, H.Ralphsmith, B.Miller

IN: N.Broad, J.Higgins
OUT: D.Grimes (Injured), K.Lambert (Injured)

DOCKERS

B: B.Cox, R.Conca, N.Wilson
HB: S.Hill, L.Ryan, T.Duman
C: A.Cerra, N.Fyfe, J.Aish
HF: M.Walters, M.Taberner, M.Frederick
F: M.Crowden, R.Lobb, J.Hogan
FOLL: S.Darcy, D.Mundy, A.Brayshaw

I/C: L.Schultz, B.Acres, C.Serong, E.Hughes
EMG: L.henry, C.Blakely, T.Watson, T.Colyer

IN: M.Frederick, J.Hogan, B.Acres
OUT: L.Henry (Omitted), B.Bewley (Injured), C.Blakely (Omitted)

RICHMOND 8.8.56
FREMANTLE 4.5.29

BYES: GEELONG GOLD COAST NORTH MELBOURNE PORT ADELAIDE • ST KILDA BULLDOGS

Last edited:

Fremantle have prepared for the four day turnaround and long distance travel to an unfamiliar enviroment by spending zero petrol tickets in their last game .
Richmonds high pressure high intensity game plan would be compromised if the AFL fixtures were not going to great lengths to look after them .
Fremantle to fold early and Richmond to coast home .

Goals?
We're cooked, coming off a 4 day break and a flight...our young kids are starting to feel the pinch
Very confident the Tiges will win, but we just don't smash teams. We have a draw too so percentage is irrelevant to us with 3 games left, we just need the 4 points. A 32 point win is pretty good solid for us.

Fremantle have prepared for the four day turnaround and long distance travel to an unfamiliar enviroment by spending zero petrol tickets in their last game .
Richmonds high pressure high intensity game plan would be compromised if the AFL fixtures were not going to great lengths to look after them .
Fremantle to fold early and Richmond to coast home .
I can't believe how entitled you Eagles fans are. You've Had 8 games with huge HGA compared to 0 for the tiges, That is not even 1 HGA we've had. Yet you're still making excuses because you lost to us the other day. Your 1st loss in 8 weeks. Very poor unsportsmanlike attitude. Thankfully Simmo has a bit more respect for himself.

Freo off a 5 day break, + flying from Perth to the GC + first choice defenders of Hamling, Pearce & Logue still unavailable.

Hoping the outcome is less than a 20 goal loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo off a 5 day break, + flying from Perth to the GC + first choice defenders of Hamling, Pearce & Logue still unavailable.

Calm down, we've broken 90 points once since the COVID restart, we've never been a huge winning team, I still think the likely margin is between 25-40 points.

The Dockers have probably called time on 2020, but percentage is irrelevant for the Tigers, we have no reason to do more than what's required. We win our remaining 3 we finish top 4, that's the only focus, it's as simple as that, the margins don't matter.

Calm down, we've broken 90 points once since the COVID restart, we've never been a huge winning team, I still think the likely margin is between 25-40 points.

The Dockers have probably called time on 2020, but percentage is irrelevant for the Tigers, we have no reason to do more than what's required. We win our remaining 3 we finish top 4, that's the only focus, it's as simple as that, the margins don't matter.
Who do you play? Last 3

The short turnarounds dont seem to have been as big a factor as first thought - teams seem to be managing it pretty well from what I can see. I'm sure someone will correct me on this

Who do you play? Last 3

Freo, Geelong, Adelaide.

I can see this being a bruise free sort of game. Freo off 4 days and travelling with a congested fixture ahead. I think we will play all out attack rather than the very high pressure game we brought against the Eagles. Hopefully win by 5-6 goals with no injuries, could be higher scoring than expected.

Freo, Geelong, Adelaide.

I can see this being a bruise free sort of game. Freo off 4 days and travelling with a congested fixture ahead. I think we will play all out attack rather than the very high pressure game we brought against the Eagles. Hopefully win by 5-6 goals with no injuries, could be higher scoring than expected.
Jesus. The only real challenge is Geelong and I think you’ll make short work of them.

Back