Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 15 - Tigers v Dockers Wed September 2nd 7:10PM AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Please read the updated Main Board rules and post within them. Thank you.
Rules - FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT: Updated Main Board Rules: READ BEFORE POSTING
FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS MEANS - ANY POSTER IN BREACH OF RULES WILL BE CARDED NO MATTER HOW MINOR THE BREACH OF RULES IS Welcome to the Main Board The objective of the AFL board is to have a board where posters can discuss football in a sensible manner.

Wonder how the Tigers would have liked four games in thirteen days in three different states? And they wondered why we were knackered against the Dees.

Now we're on a three games in eleven days stint.

They gotta start planning. Only a few weeks away.

I reckon Riewoldt myself
Personally I’m looking forward to Lambert and Grimes coming back for the second last game against Geelong. Then Astbury, Prestia and Edwards coming back against Adelaide. With the bye week before finals we hopefully can be full strength for the first week of the real stuff.

But yeah, I can understand why something like mad Monday and the trade period will be a focus for some.

Do you think its ever any better than any other night? Its always the same, the team that loses believes they are hard done by. When you always lose, you always feel hard done by. Thats why Plugger35 rocks himself to sleep every night muttering to himself.
I agree - they were s**t tonight, and were s**t on other nights.

Maybe something could be done?

Just an idea.

Wait - are you saying Freo have it easy because they played 6 games at home this year?

That's less that Tigers played in a row, last year, at the MCG

fmd
I'm saying that the whole comp is eating a s**t sandwich this year, yours is just coming from a supermodel's sphincter

Gives me a lot of hope for next year. We put up a bloody good fight off a short break and travel. Best defence in the league. Just need to work on our inside fifty entries and set shots on goal
It’s hard to score when Freo don’t have a single player forward of the ball. When we win it, we have to wait for players to stream forward. It’s why we can’t score

Yeah but Dockers probably ran out of puff too. They had to capitalise on their mid game dominance.
Dockers weren't out of gas. From the very first bounce of the last qtr Richmond's intensity lifted. They dominated the last qtr by picking up their game. Freo don't have what it takes to go with the Tigers at that level and that's what we saw in the last qtr. To be fair, Freo still trailed despite being on top in the game. The Dockers were powerless against themselves to take the game despite edging closer. These teams are in two different strata.

Dockers weren't out of gas. From the very first bounce of the last qtr Richmond's intensity lifted. They dominated the last qtr by picking up their game. Freo don't have what it takes to go with the Tigers at that level and that's what we saw in the last qtr. To be fair, Freo still trailed despite being on top in the game. The Dockers were powerless against themselves to take the game despite edging closer. These teams are in two different strata.
No doubt Freo were not expected to beat the Tigers even if they started on an even keel but no doubt also that teams coming of short breaks but conceding 2extra days to their opposition feel the heat a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugly win but I've never felt better about our future. It's weird having 4 years of tiger optimism.

freo played well, we dropped off after 1st qtr, and had a lot of our stars playing below ave.
But we still found a way to win. thats a good sign for Tigers.

On the umpiring.........I dont know if its holding the ball, push in the back dropping the ball, incorrect disposal or a 50 mtr penalty.
seriously the worst rules in any pro level league.

AFL you need to fix this quickly. Its hard to watch a game and not get frustrated.

Didnt look like richmond even rocked up tbh. That game against Geelong in 2 weeks will be very interesting. I have Geelong swinging from 1st to 5th on my ladder predictor depending on if they win or lose.

They could honestly grab a random member of the crowd and they would offer as much if not more than Ricciuto to the commentary. It’s getting beyond embarrassing.

Agreed. They are so thick they lack the self awareness themselves that they aren't cut out for it.

I understand the ex-players need jobs and but can't we give them a security gig or get them to guard the changerooms or something?

Back