Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Blues v Saints Thurs July 2nd 7:40PM AEST (Marvel) Teams announced

Who will win and by how much?

• Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • St Kilda by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • St Kilda by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • St Kilda by a lot

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints class act. Damn good side I think. Move the ball well, provide plenty of pressure and defend well with a good structure.

They'll need to pay the G well to really do damage (maybe not this year), but they have the cattle and coaching to do so.

Also showed a bit of ticker when the Blues were trying to mount a comeback in the second half. Not sure how Ryder can get back in this side to be honest.

On SM-T510 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember trying tell carlton supporters they were in for rude shock if they thought he was ever going to be a high production midfielder, he's more your finishing type of player .
Got absolutely trashed from just about every Carlton poster going.....
Wonder what they think now ?
Yeah I remember in his draft year Carlton supporters believing he could have gone at pick one at the time.

Just haven’t seen the talent in him others have. Hopefully he finds his position and becomes a consistent player.

Love to see the numbers for the Blues first halves vs second halves under David Teague .

Not putting the blame on him but they are very slow starters so far during his tenure .

St Kilda def P. Cripps (if you listened to the C7 team)

Pleasing win despite dropping off a little in the second half (and the Blues lifting)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys looked dead tired at the end. Will definitely need the full seven days off for the next round.
Very nice footying, Ratts looks completely comfortable and happy.

Boys looked dead tired at the end. Will definitely need the full seven days off for the next round.

It will be interesting, as there might be a bunch of 5 day breaks if the AFL decides to cram in the games.

We looked out on our feet half way through the third quarter. Lucky we had a big lead we could just cruise.

Don't get too excited, meh performances from your mob so far. That was hardly amazing.
Not getting too excited at all.
But great to see us making leaps and bounds from where we have been the last couple of years. Not purely based on tonight’s performance. The appointment of Ratten has made a noticeable difference

St Kilda def P. Cripps (if you listened to the C7 team)

Pleasing win despite dropping off a little in the second half (and the Blues lifting)

Couldn’t believe Ling talking to Steele about who got the points in their battle. Steele killed him when the game was there to be won, Cripps got a lot of junk time footy.

No offence to that win for saints. Great coaching. But it wasn’t very good. Carlton clearly off again. Once we got going we cut st. kilda up. Another poor first quarter hurt us. Plus this fluoro *s. No idea what they’re doing. Frees for saints are different v Carlton. Hold Plowman McKay frees to saints. * me.

Couldn’t believe Ling talking to Steele about who got the points in their battle. Steele killed him when the game was there to be won, Cripps got a lot of junk time footy.
Yes, Steele was BOG by a good margin. I think he's out of contract at the end of the year? Could see a few clubs chasing him pretty hard. Would love him at the Blues.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back