Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Eagles v Tigers Sun June 13th 7:20pm EST / 5:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma just said NN wasn't better than Chol..

Really??

NN 20 touches, 1 goal, 31 hitouts, 5 clearances vs Chol 7 touches, 14 hitouts.....

marks though?

only stat that counts for a ruckman

That’s a hard loss to take, last 2 years we win that game by 5 goals but just lack of composure killed us in the end. Top 4 too hard now and our record this year against top 8 teams isn’t good enough to win from outside the 4. Dusty could have iced the game middle of the last by putting us 5 goals up but for some reason he went back on his left and totally messed it up. That was the turning point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice win Eagles. There will likely never be a side that beats us in a GF that I still enjoy watching and enjoy watching win. Hope they can get it together and win the flag this year. They’re the last of the juggernauts still standing amongst this new age of top sides. Richmond are cooked.

Pretty hard run of travel too.

Question the decision to fly back to sydney then perth.

There was a really noticeable drop off from tigs in the last 12 minutes

Before that it always seemed like there was 2 more players on the field in black and yellow.
Don’t think they had much choice as apparently they would have had to stay pretty much at the hotel they were staying. Had to make the best of a bad situation. No excuses tonight, eagles better when it mattered and we just lacked composure.

Not happening. Forget it to many administrators make to much money off the game to let it leave Melbourne.
I dunno? I think Melbourne has shot its bolt, the MCG needs a complete overhaul, the city itself is tired and lifeless. Melbourne could lose many of its events in the coming year, with the Grand Final, Tennis, Grand Prix, Boxing Day Test all going elsewhere? We'll be left with the Melbourne Cup which is losing its popularity battle in recent years. I saw the future of where football is headed in this country tonight and it's not in Jolimont!

Back