Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - Dogs v Lions Sat April 10th 1:35pm EST (Mars Stadium, Ballarat)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

50 more times more than me ? Still doesn't make you any better charge of the cheating that went on that day. Get back to rattling your tins. They are nearly all empty after what you have had to pay out to be looked after. Every other club in the AFL thinks the same.

Stop banging your head against a brick wall, it would probably feel good.

Okay now I'm starting to feel bad, maybe I should have added an /s or made it more obvious I was joking.

My comments were in relation to last year, how there were threads popping up saying we only performed well due to "staying at home" or "sleeping in our own beds". My comments were tongue in cheek, that of course now the shoe is on the opposite foot (Ironic) and it's others who are "staying at home" while we have been away for nearly a month.

Seems no one actually caught onto this, my apologies. FWIW, I did mention earlier in the thread that the Doggies thoroughly deserved the win and you guys are gonna have a great season :thumbsu:
Cheers mate, good on ya. There was a lions fan who started a thread recently who seemed serious, glad that wasn’t you

It's pretty evident that sleeping in ones own bed for consecutive weeks provides many benefits, so much so that away teams have no chance.
And yet you still couldn't win the flag last year. The best teams adapt to who/where they play. Unfortunately given the geographic area the league covers, there will always be teams that travel more than others.

As a long long term dogs sufferer it’s absolutely amazing to see us with 3 legitimate tall forward targets. Thrilling in the 2nd quarter when Tim josh and Astro were rafflinghigh attacking 50 marks. I’ve seriously never seen us like this.
Thank you Collingwood for Adz. He’s icing on our midfield cake.
Btw why weren’t downfield frees payed? Have I missed something? Cost us at least twice.

Back