AFL Grand Final AFL 2022 Grand Final - Cats vs Swans Sat Sept 24th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • Cats by 7-20

Votes: 75 27.4%
  • Swans by 7-20

Votes: 88 32.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 60 21.9%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There was only one side capable of beating Geelong and the umpires took care of them last week, Fat’s will flog this mob by 100 easing down.

Not a good sign if you look at the all the quarter-end changes across all 117 Grand Finals, the team that ultimately won has led at the end of:

• 70% of First Quarters
  • 76% of Second Quarters
  • 90% of Third Quarters

God I hope that Gary Rohan manages to have a typical Gary Rohan Grand Final despite his team dominating.

It’s nothing to do with effort or fear - Geelong are moving the ball with ease and the young Swans aren’t game aware enough to employ a defensive structure off their own back to try and wrangle the momentum.
Yeah, they are clearly doing ALL they can. At half time John will tell the boys, you can't do any more.

I'm on a double dose of salt now. At least we wouldn't have served this sh*t up.

Opposition fans may have enjoyed us getting screwed by the umps in the Geelong game but this is what we all get for it. It screwed everyone out of a good chance of an actually competitive GF.

I'm too upset to even commit a felony for about 25 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GIF by Originals

Back