Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - North v Yartapuulti (Port) Sat May 25th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta love Dermies 80s footy strategy, big key forward tell the north blokes to clear out to provide space... as if the Port zone is just going to move out of the way with them

Point is JHF is a turncoat and he will do it again when Port aren't winning

I think they're fine as long as his mummy stays in South Australia

Gotta love Dermies 80s footy strategy, big key forward tell the north blokes to clear out to provide space... as if the Port zone is just going to move out of the way with them

If players lead in 3 directions then there are 3 leading players in space.

Zone defence was broken years ago and only works against terrible teams.

Doesn't put in the hard yards when the chips are down
Guarantee he will sook it up next time Port are bottom 4
Maybe if North looked after their players JHF might have stayed

He's a cocky arrogant w***er
Wardlaw a much better clubman
Your Board continues to call for him to be knocked out. JHF is a terrific player.

Wardlaw has gone backwards after a couple of good games.

nmfc continues to destroy talent.

Not sure what the idea is behind Shiels tagging JHF/Butters.

Surely you send one of your kids to learn off some of the premier mids in the comp.
I was wondering about this. What the **** is Clarko doing? He's either past his use by date, or experimenting. You can't pick one of ports mids to tag when they're all good

I was wondering about this. What the heck is Clarko doing? He's either past his use by date, or experimenting. You can't pick one of ports mids to tag when they're all good
Definitely that. Game has gone passed him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wardlaw is a turnover king

this guy sucks

Another victim of nmfc culture. I reckon George would come good with a half decent team. The Pies appeal as an ideal place for him.

Score doubled again looks like. Pretty hard to see the next win for North. 1 out of 33? now. Don't even know what to suggest at this point.

If they don’t beat the Eagles, who even then they’ll go in as massive underdogs against, they then play Collingwood, Melbourne, Sydney, Carlton and Geelong in their next 7. It will likely get worse somehow.

Back