Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Walyalup (Freo) v Pies Fri May 24th 6:10pm WST/8:10pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I am, I call them out every week on our board.

Let me let you in on a little secret, just because my team is s**t, doesn't mean I'm going to pass up the chance to take the piss out of other team's fans for acting like little children.
So you want to to be like North fans.

Good luck with that

I LOVE that this free kick was paid. I'm an absolute crusader for removing these time wasting tactics from the game to speed it up and increase scoring. Dude had ZERO reason to give the ball to Daicos. None. Zip. There's no reason to be confused.

I can promise you that that guy will never do that again. Bang, rule was effective.

Keep it up umps, make the players adapt. Give the ball straight back, keep the play flowing, don't give a team a chance to set up defensively through sneaky time wasting techniques.

Hope it expands to marks/free kicks, no more lying on the ball, no more grabbing at a player, no more pointing at the player.

Love this.

Pies fans claiming that the umpires lost them the game but Collingwood won the free kick count.

Interesting the free kick count.

I looked at one stage it was 14-16 Collingwood, Freo got 3 free kicks after that including the bullshit one, next count was 14-19 Collingwood…

Why are they carrying on about a draw, you know the higher ups are thinking of it, like when they started talking about twilight or night gf. I mean soccer has draws in the regular season, seems to me there'd be even more reason to have shoot-outs to decide those games, like what's so terrible about a draw in the H&A season? I kind of like how it's unusual and it throws a spanner in the works of the ladder.

I LOVE that this free kick was paid. I'm an absolute crusader for removing these time wasting tactics from the game to speed it up and increase scoring. Dude had ZERO reason to give the ball to Daicos. None. Zip. There's no reason to be confused.

I can promise you that that guy will never do that again. Bang, rule was effective.

Keep it up umps, make the players adapt. Give the ball straight back, keep the play flowing, don't give a team a chance to set up defensively through sneaky time wasting techniques.

Hope it expands to marks/free kicks, no more lying on the ball, no more grabbing at a player, no more pointing at the player.

Love this.
They also let out a warning shot earlier with the 50m paid for clear time wasting, but stuff that usually players get away with.

The issue, as always, is the inconsistency. I'm all for cutting out the clear s**thousing tactics, but you need to make players aware before and during the game, and you would need it to then be applied equally across games/rounds. It's pointless if they adjudicate it as a "rule of the game" but are then slack in others.

I thought the free kick against Sullivan was probably unnecessary but heck it's going to be blown out of proportion. It's really not that hard to give the ball back to the umpire.

Yet the irony of paying time wasting is he had his back to the umpire and was getting up, it’s actually quicker to give to Daicos to give to the umpire than waiting for him to get up, see the umpire and then give it back to him.

Always the pathetic excuses..way to go go
You're way past the point of anything you post actually being considered by other decent users or even respected by the worst. Most people like to engage in genuine discussion and opinion, but not you! Pathetic existence you must have to make these sorts of continuous posts. The question is, why bother?

On you go to the ignore list to make Bigfooty a better experience.

Collingwood board and the whingers on the main board will give me some good entertainment tonight, quite pathetic to be honest, you can run with the umpire excuses or the 6 players under 10 games excuse all you like, if you were good enough you would have won, plain and simple.
Im
Not having a whinge about umpires at all and in fact pies should have won, but if that is the way you want the game to be umpired than the games in great trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet the irony of paying time wasting is he had his back to the umpire and was getting up, it’s actually quicker to give to Daicos to give to the umpire than waiting for him to get up, see the umpire and then give it back to him.
I mean, he looked at the umpire, turned around and gave Daicos the football. It was still a stupid free kick to pay, but if it's true that Nicholls did give them a warning earlier in the game, then fair enough.

On another note, for all the shit he cops, the way Nick Daicos dealt with the free kick was admirable. Tried to diffuse the situation and prevent 50m from being paid, great leadership. Respect.

Craig McRae as Coach of Collingwood so far:

44 wins
16 losses
2 draws

20 wins have been by single figure win margins (1-9 points).

16 wins in the 1-6 point margin range.

10 wins in the 1-4 point margin range.

On another note, for all the s**t he cops, the way Nick Daicos dealt with the free kick was admirable. Tried to diffuse the situation and prevent 50m from being paid, great leadership. Respect.
That's what the Foxtel boys club said, but what other choice did he have? You could only just get on with it and get your bone head team mates to do the same. Anything else is futile.

Incredible what players are labelled admirable for these days.🙄

That's what the Foxtel boys club said, but what other choice did he have? You could only just get on with it and get your bone head team mates to do the same. Anything else is futile.

Incredible what players are labelled admirable for these days.🙄
A lot of other players (including Nick's teammates) would let their emotions get the better of them there. The hero worship from the media is a bit much, but he did well to not let his emotions get the better of him.
Difference is I don’t complain about 50/50’s like most of you guys. I am referring to clearly obvious non-frees.
The ego of this dude 😂

You do realise that Pendlebury and Sidebottom playing throws the avg age and avg games figure out of whack?
I get your point, but Steele is the same age as Walters.

You do realise that Pendlebury and Sidebottom playing throws the avg age and avg games figure out of whack?

Breaking news - players in squad impact average experience of squad.

More news at 6pm.

Back