Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2: Pro Team due 28/05, will it launch? ... Nope!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot get the 60m goal trophy. Changed sliders to make it easier yet somehow made it harder. Impossible for the ball to bounce into goal when your players are locked into Cherry-picking.

doesn’t help that genuine goals from 60m don’t pop the trophy either.

**** me.

Anyone willing to entertain microtransactions for this game deserves the disappointment. You can only be exposed to so much grift before you become a willing supporter.
I'm still very perplexed almost 13 months later on the condition of the game. Especially since the producer said they'd have high standards, my expectations were just that, but it's still not even playable, over a year later. It's almost like the Superman 64 of AFL games.

I'm still very perplexed almost 13 months later on the condition of the game. Especially since the producer said they'd have high standards, my expectations were just that, but it's still not even playable, over a year later. It's almost like the Superman 64 of AFL games.

you were duped mate

BigAnt responded to my ticket saying ‘Downtown’ is in fact not bugged and recommended me to kick the goal from the centre square.

Sound advice lads, have done it plenty of times without the trophy.

Class game.

BigAnt responded to my ticket saying ‘Downtown’ is in fact not bugged and recommended me to kick the goal from the centre square.

Sound advice lads, have done it plenty of times without the trophy.

Class game.
Took me a few cracks with Karl Amon from inside the centre square to get the achievement. Randomly popped up one day after 10 or so tries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JNT on the Big Ant forum going

Cough*
(Link to Big Ant Twitter for all announcements)
Cough*

When they don’t even make announcements there lmao
They acting like we haven’t been through this before.
Meanwhile, on the Big Ant Twitter page...

No One Page GIF

You’re missing the point
The announcements don’t really count when the product has already released.
Nothing mentioned about ProTeam yet and if they do mention it at all, it’ll be tomorrow after its release
Admittedly, it's been a long day at work... so correct, I'm not understanding it....

JNT was talking about announcing a release with information about it when it's available to people (i.e it's live/public).
That's how it's been for ages...

If everyone is after a pre-release announcement (like another ProTeam trailer)... or detailed information about Pro Team before it is launched... that's clearly not happening... But the announcement of the release of each patch has been on their Twitter pretty consistently since the launch.

It's almost like the Superman 64 of AFL games.

LOL

Took me a few cracks with Karl Amon from inside the centre square to get the achievement. Randomly popped up one day after 10 or so tries

I unlocked that achievement exactly 1 year ago (27th May 2023) :D. From memory it was a Jai Newcombe goal on the run!

I did something rebellious over the weekend, I've downloaded the PS5 version with the intention of giving the "trial" a run through. Want to see the differences between the console and pc versions.

LOL

I unlocked that achievement exactly 1 year ago (27th May 2023) :D. From memory it was a Jai Newcombe goal on the run!

I did something rebellious over the weekend, I've downloaded the PS5 version with the intention of giving the "trial" a run through. Want to see the differences between the console and pc versions.
That means you can belt Geelong/Essendon/Sydney twice as many times by playing both versions at the same time
Louis Litt Genius GIF by Suits

That means you can belt Geelong/Essendon/Sydney twice as many times by playing both versions at the same time
Louis Litt Genius GIF by Suits

Haha I don't plan on buying it, purely just testing to see the differences (mind you I did this on Sunday and still haven't started it!). Meanwhile I spent an hour running a simulation match last night (Hawks v Crows) and did Tigers v Cats tonight on pc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back