(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas2

Premium Gold
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes that was a West Coast game.

Believe it was the week that Jobe said that he "may have" taken AOD9604 on the couch. He would have been booed anywhere, rightly or wrongly (I thought it was unfair).

E92_

Aug 10, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
unnecessary.
I think WCE fans may (cannot recall) have booed Hirdy when his face appeared on the screen.
But yes, it was Freo with Jobe. That was a ripper game.

Watson was a WC game, Hird was a Freo game I'm fairly sure.

qman

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2011
Swan Hill
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Traditional vic teams
Way to talk down to footy fans G and Robbo. You guy's wouldn't be on tv right now without the fans.

Rhino1966

Senior List
Feb 16, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
So the media can highlight Gaz taking a position on social media which may significantly offend (I think syd n saints play a game promoting acceptance) many fans......and there can be no adverse reaction because he is a champion..............okayyyyyy

champion player , protected species

Chuckie357

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
So the media can highlight Gaz taking a position on social media which may significantly offend (I think syd n saints play a game promoting acceptance) many fans......and there can be no adverse reaction because he is a champion..............okayyyyyy

champion player , protected species
Mate of the media broadcasters/presenters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
****en jack salting it up

iM aN eXtreMelY fAiR plAyeR
'(Sobs)....But, I definitely feel like I'm a very fair player...I just tried to break my opponents arm in a chicken wing, but I'm a very fair player. I repeat, I'm a very fair player and not a hothead or a d***head at all...thank you.'

NSWCROW

TheBrownDog
Sep 16, 2006
NW SYNNEY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL
'(Sobs)....But, I definitely feel like I'm a very fair player...I just tried to break my opponents arm in a chicken wing, but I'm a very fair player. I repeat, I'm a very fair player and not a hothead or a d***head at all...thank you.'
All over 1500 bucks too ffs

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Was waiting for the premise: "I'm an expert on this, but drinking to cope as a mechanism..."
I love Robbo's recent poacher turned gamekeeper approach to media ethics and overhyping/sensationalising stories.

He did it a few weeks ago when he laid into the media (lack of self awareness there) and again over the May situation he wants a bit each way. He can't.

He's part of the media and whether he likes it or not, he can't ride up on his high horse pretending to have higher morals than the rest.

He would run over his granny for a story just like all the other ambulance chasing footy journos around.

Tugga27

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It's pointless having current players on IMO.

Tonight asking Jack about Tom Lynch and Lewis about May.

They're never gong to throw a teammate under the bus.

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

I tend to fast forward the players segment. King & Maclure/ Brereton and Dunstall will have their faults but at least they're free to speak their mind.

Saint12

Club Legend
May 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Seriously what a dinosaur Mark McClure is he has no idea just words

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United

So boring. When will the networks realise? They think we want more 'access' to players.

Hubnester

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wow Robbo has done it this time......
The slurred speech was a long-term strategy for plausible deniability.

Think he said 'Go boys' or 'OK Boys'. Pretty sure he also called the MCG the MCJ.
It was a slur in terms of words running together but doubtfully a homophobic one.

Top Bottom