AFL 360 and Footy Classified - Essendon Decision Specials & ABC Hird Interview/Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo mentioned the word carnage on several occasions. Carnage is what Robbo inflicts on any media organisation he has anything to do with.

Full credit to Gerrard for not face palming whenever Robbo opens his mouth.

Gill has got a beautiful head of hair.

That's what I've got to say about that.

Carnage is what Robbo inflicts ripping into slab boxes in desperation to reach in and grab that first stubby.

I think everyone knows what a drunken moron Robbo is.

But my question over the course of AFL 360's run has been this. Is Whately really as good as advertised? Or is made to look good because he can verbally smack down a drooling, cussing buffoon 4 nights a week?

I think everyone knows what a drunken moron Robbo is.

But my question over the course of AFL 360's run has been this. Is Whately really as good as advertised? Or is made to look good because he can verbally smack down a drooling, cussing buffoon 4 nights a week?

Whatley on ABC radio and Offsiders is so good that I can't believe he has agreed to even sit next to Robbo 4 nights a week.

Whatley on ABC radio and Offsiders is so good that I can't believe he has agreed to even sit next to Robbo 4 nights a week.
I quite enjoyed when Shehan replaced Robbo. He seems to compliment Whately in what would be a 0% oaffish show, though would still seem to be the sort of thing your grandmother would like. Perhaps I'm prone to that, but i like the idea of an articulate AFL show
Also, seeing something with 2 hosts who can structure a sentence and think before they open their mouths.

I quite enjoyed when Shehan replaced Robbo. He seems to compliment Whately in what would be a 0% oaffish show, though would still seem to be the sort of thing your grandmother would like. Perhaps I'm prone to that, but i like the idea of an articulate AFL show
Also, seeing something with 2 hosts who can structure a sentence and think before they open their mouths.

Robbo can structure a sentence before he opens his mouth, it usually doesn't survive after he opens his mouth though.

Except for "I'll have a pint thanks, love" He's got that worked out ok

Love the idea of an articulate AFL show that treats fans with the respect we deserve, and is fitting for a multi-billion dollar industry.

I actually don't have Fox as I can't justify paying to watch Robbo (the analysis shows are the only reason I'd buy it, seeing as I can get games from an AFL subscription).

Love the idea of an articulate AFL show that treats fans with the respect we deserve, and is fitting for a multi-billion dollar industry.

I actually don't have Fox as I can't justify paying to watch Robbo (the analysis shows are the only reason I'd buy it, seeing as I can get games from an AFL subscription).
There is nothing even close to articulate on FTA
Footy Show - nope.
FC - spare me
The other one, with Watson, etc...dull.

offsiders is good. And its on FTA.
I would love them to expand on the format and dedicate it to AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expression on Whately's face during th 4 CAS judges claim was classic. I'm glad he let it through to the keeper. It was awesome
Whenever Robbo says summit daft they should do throw shots to Gerarrd where he turns his head and looks whimsically at the camera. He might get whiplash though.

Slumming it.

This stuck out to me straight away also. Surely Angus wasn't training at 7.30am on the day the decision was handed down. Surely Spike wasn't having a back line meeting at 8am on the day the decision was handed down. His comments about not believing the players kept it hidden from Doc Reid also struck me. He is essentially calling Doc a liar then since that was what he said in testimony during the case. Matty is the Ess PR employee assigned to ch9 and with Robbo on Fox, only ch7 are without one atm.
7 has Tim Watson.

The architect.

After watching both of FC and 360, I can only conclude that Robbo is a massive idiot and is quite possibly one of Hirdy's pieces on the side.

Lloyd was hopelessly conflicted and cannot even answer the simplest of questions, though I'll give him a pass because the poor old soul is not that bright anyway.

Tim Watson is absolutely delusional about Jobe's chances of keeping Charlie and has no integrity after 3 years of half truths and excuses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back