AFL.com.au is a disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the most accurate thread on the MB.

Absolute joke. They don't update subs/late outs from what I can see, they don't have any accessible results/stats for the NAB Cup, they can't get this weekends games results correct - but they can have a meaningless piece on "random footballers top 10 random footballers of all time in this particular category" every week.

s**t site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I wanted was results, cause I work weekends.
It's hilarious that they can't even get that right.

Here's a picture of the afl.com.au programmers
simpsonz.JPG

I have had cause to vent about the AFL website a lot over the last 6-7 years. It really is that bad.

Hopefully one day they will offer well optimised video streams, use a webplayer that actually works, fix the formatting of the site, get rid of the OTT distracting banner/panel ads, develop a user friendly menu system, update info and post match day pressers in a timely fashion, provide a properly functioning live tracker and a website that doesn't crash under heavy traffic ... right?

Despite living in inner city Sydney, I can't watch any of the replays as apparently I am an International Viewer who is situated outside Aus/NZ.

Also, the fact that you can't just jump around the timeline when watching the replay (ie. rewind 10 seconds) but have to click an event is completely ridiculous, not that I can even access that this year anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back