AFL Evolution - 2018 season update

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't say its bad.. Hopefully they realised the engine they are using was crap. Although it would take a fair effort to transfer it all across to this one, should be better for it though. Not sure if i would release it this year or just wait until season launch 2020 maybe for a bit more time.

I signed up here just to ask this question of the developers (There is nowhere else on the internet that they have a presence, pretty pathetic for a company unleashing bug-riddled, glitch filled, half-functioning, unfinished 'games' onto the unsuspecting public) so I'm pretty desperate to solve this totally game-breaking bug before I start chasing down companies to get my $85 back.

Nobody else on the internet has even mentioned this problem so somehow only my game is effected, but my problem is this:
In career mode, playing as a rookie, my team simply can't lose. When a game starts, if I walk off and just leave my player in his starting position all game, my team will win with a score of roughly 110 - 8. My team simply dominates across the whole field, it looks like Richmond playing against a team of special-needs kinder kids. The AI on my team win marking contests about 99% of the time. To achieve an anywhere-near realistic score, I spend the whole game running BACKWARDS trying to set goals up for the opposition, and forcing my forwards who just marked 10m out, directly in front of goal to kick 80m backwards to give the opposition a scoring chance.
Kicking 16 goals every game and winning by 140 points gets old REAL quick. This is not how the game was designed to be played, and it is NOT fun at all. I started on beginner difficulty, and have bumped it up all the way to legend, and it has made absolutely no difference in difficulty. I have paid $85 for a thrashing simulator. If it were the other way round and I were LOSING by 140 points per game, I'd say fine, I'm crap at this game, but I find it hard to believe that within 9 seconds of downloading this game from the playstation store I became the greatest living player of AFL Evo EVER.

I have tweaked a whole heap of stats that made completely unnoticeable or negligible differences, and reset them all back to default to no avail. To sum up, the opposition AI, on any difficulty, is pathetic, and I can't even engineer a close game by assisting them all game. This is the most $$$ I have ever paid for a video game in over 23 years of gaming, and it's the absolute worst quality. If there was actually somewhere I could seek technical advice from the company, maybe I could get this sorted, but because WW have said "its broken, oh well give us money thanks bye" I'm here begging on a general footy discussion forum. Disgusting WW, seriously.

End rant, help VERY much appreciated!

I signed up here just to ask this question of the developers (There is nowhere else on the internet that they have a presence, pretty pathetic for a company unleashing bug-riddled, glitch filled, half-functioning, unfinished 'games' onto the unsuspecting public) so I'm pretty desperate to solve this totally game-breaking bug before I start chasing down companies to get my $85 back.

Nobody else on the internet has even mentioned this problem so somehow only my game is effected, but my problem is this:
In career mode, playing as a rookie, my team simply can't lose. When a game starts, if I walk off and just leave my player in his starting position all game, my team will win with a score of roughly 110 - 8. My team simply dominates across the whole field, it looks like Richmond playing against a team of special-needs kinder kids. The AI on my team win marking contests about 99% of the time. To achieve an anywhere-near realistic score, I spend the whole game running BACKWARDS trying to set goals up for the opposition, and forcing my forwards who just marked 10m out, directly in front of goal to kick 80m backwards to give the opposition a scoring chance.
Kicking 16 goals every game and winning by 140 points gets old REAL quick. This is not how the game was designed to be played, and it is NOT fun at all. I started on beginner difficulty, and have bumped it up all the way to legend, and it has made absolutely no difference in difficulty. I have paid $85 for a thrashing simulator. If it were the other way round and I were LOSING by 140 points per game, I'd say fine, I'm crap at this game, but I find it hard to believe that within 9 seconds of downloading this game from the playstation store I became the greatest living player of AFL Evo EVER.

I have tweaked a whole heap of stats that made completely unnoticeable or negligible differences, and reset them all back to default to no avail. To sum up, the opposition AI, on any difficulty, is pathetic, and I can't even engineer a close game by assisting them all game. This is the most $$$ I have ever paid for a video game in over 23 years of gaming, and it's the absolute worst quality. If there was actually somewhere I could seek technical advice from the company, maybe I could get this sorted, but because WW have said "its broken, oh well give us money thanks bye" I'm here begging on a general footy discussion forum. Disgusting WW, seriously.

End rant, help VERY much appreciated!
Maybe you are just the greatest AFL Evo player on the planet?

I popped this in the other night. Still fun despite getting no games online but worst was some of my custom players have completely disappeared. I still see them in fanhub but can no longer get them on to a list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you are just the greatest AFL Evo player on the planet?
Even with the controller sitting on the table the whole game! Seriously though, has nobody else ever had this happen? Ive played 4 nights and I reckon my swans have kicked about 3000 goals compared to all other teams combined total of about 8 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back