AFL Evolution - 2018 season update

Remove this Banner Ad

Was messing around on AFL Evolution on PC and set the First name of my dude to Big and last name to Ego and found a secret menu in the main menu when I finished the player. Take a look at this screenshot of JK in game with it on, does this mean there are more cheat codes in game? I'm not sure

Attachments

• _fo3i3oW.jpg
    _fo3i3oW.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 179
Was messing around on AFL Evolution on PC and set the First name of my dude to Big and last name to Ego and found a secret menu in the main menu when I finished the player. Take a look at this screenshot of JK in game with it on, does this mean there are more cheat codes in game? I'm not sure
This is crazy as * because I was playing Evo with my step brother and I said I wish Big Head mode was in this game and about 15 minutes later you post this. Definitely trying this tomorrow.

Created all the new players etc. Did pretty much all offseason player movements.

Was ready to start renumbering players and attempted to renumber Tyson Stengle (Former Tiger, Now Crow) and couldn't.

I thought I know, I'll delist him and change his preferred number...

He's completely disappeared...

Went to the 2017 roster and grabbed him from Richmond and took him across to 2018 Adelaide and attempted to do the same thing.

And of course now there's no Stengle's on the game.

Well done TB/WW... Your subpar buggy Live 2 port has yet another bug.

Bring back BA!

Bring back BA!

You haven't seen their latest cash grab of a game "Big Bash Boom", do you really want a team that produced that monstrosity of a game? Give WW another chance on this next game, will be ten times the game BA would produce.

You haven't seen their latest cash grab of a game "Big Bash Boom", do you really want a team that produced that monstrosity of a game? Give WW another chance on this next game, will be ten times the game BA would produce.

BA have proven they can make an AFL game though. Imagine Live 1 with a career mode on a current gen engine.

TB/WW have had enough chances. Evo is just a port of Live 2, and Live 2 was just a port of the Wii game. Everything else they try to get credibility for is all cosmetic and it's still so clunky. They also had numerous times when they've had fans test the game before release to get some feedback, and they never seem to take the feedback on board.

BA have proven they can make an AFL game though. Imagine Live 1 with a career mode on a current gen engine.

TB/WW have had enough chances. Evo is just a port of Live 2, and Live 2 was just a port of the Wii game. Everything else they try to get credibility for is all cosmetic and it's still so clunky. They also had numerous times when they've had fans test the game before release to get some feedback, and they never seem to take the feedback on board.

Big Ant is not the same company it was 8yrs ago, saying that the game would be anything like live 1 is wrong.

So BA can't make a decent cricket game. If they were to base a new game on the Live 1 engine, it'd be 100x better than anything WW/TB have dished up.
It's a completely different team working on their games, that's what I'm saying, the team working on the cricket games are the same people that would work on their afl games now. Ya should also know that Tru Blu published AFL Live too. :)

Big Ant is not the same company it was 8yrs ago, saying that the game would be anything like live 1 is wrong.
I liked RLL4 but their cricket games aren’t great. The stadium creator is awesome though would love to play the Western Derby at a user created WACA for example.

I think they should get away from this belief that is has to be a realistic simulation. It just doesn't work with the current budget/team, and that's if it will ever work. Let's just go along the arcade root, big hits, big jumps, trick shots, torpedos, fast as hell, with a little cartoony look almost like NBA jam or something. Least it would be fun.

I liked RLL4 but their cricket games aren’t great. The stadium creator is awesome though would love to play the Western Derby at a user created WACA for example.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Big Ant do things better than WW but WW also do things better than Big Ant, I really enjoy WW's replay mode, hopefully they tinker with it some more in the next iteration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick one.

I have been playing coach career mode (mostly sim) after buying this game after Christmas.

In 2019, after some players level up, they are getting 150 points to upgrade skills. In the past, they would only get 1 to 3 points on average per level.

This is mostly happening with defenders such as Kaiden Brand.

I thought it was perhaps due to hitting a milestone level but it has now happened a few times in a row.

Thoughts?

Ironic, because Wicked Witch are the cash grab kings and have had the chance for 10 years now to make something resembling real Football. They are employed to pump out low budget mediocre footy games. That philosophy has never changed, and it shows in their stagnant clunky gameplay.

Ironic, because Wicked Witch are the cash grab kings and have had the chance for 10 years now to make something resembling real Football. They are employed to pump out low budget mediocre footy games. That philosophy has never changed, and it shows in their stagnant clunky gameplay.
Like EA Sports and most of the industry? But Big bash boom is a dog turd and a quick cash in but if this paves the way fro better games (finance) then this can be forgotten by the hoi polloi.

Like EA Sports and most of the industry? But Big bash boom is a dog turd and a quick cash in but if this paves the way fro better games (finance) then this can be forgotten by the hoi polloi.

EA Sports have produced competent sports titles in the past, Wicked Witch haven't done it once in their 10 years of producing footy games, and it's not going to change anytime soon.

EA Sports have produced competent sports titles in the past, Wicked Witch haven't done it once in their 10 years of producing footy games, and it's not going to change anytime soon.
No, you're correct. But feel EA can do better and not monopolies the market AKA Madden and NHL series.

WW are cash grab kings? lol, Big Ant made DBC17 and 13 months later released the exact same game with a few faces added in, o_Oo_O

WW are cash grab kings? lol, Big Ant made DBC17 and 13 months later released the exact same game with a few faces added in, o_Oo_O

And Wicked Witch have been releasing the same sub-par Football games for 10 years, what's your point? I'm certain Big Ant could have phoned in low tier AFL game follow ups like Wicked Witch, but they showed a little integrity and quit while they were ahead.

And Wicked Witch have been releasing the same sub-par Football games for 10 years, what's your point? I'm certain Big Ant could have phoned in low tier AFL game follow ups like Wicked Witch, but they showed a little integrity and quit while they were ahead.
"Quit while they are ahead" you have no idea :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back