AFL Evolution minor patch/bugs reporting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone else played a few online games and they have not registered on 'My Rank'. It's a bit frustrating.

Lachie Weller is 31 years old, can we have the option to edit the ages at least?! Surely they could've got these things right

I wonder if it's difficult to change where the players hold the ball during set shot run ups. When they're lining up they look fine, but once they start their run up they look like Auskick kids holding the ball so high.

x7413xy.jpg

- In career mode, I'm playing on 2.5min quarters. However other game results that are simulated are based on 20min quarters resulting in higher scorelines and higher stats.

There are a couple of game options that seemingly do nothing:
- Wind Indicator: setting it to "off" doesn't turn of the wind markings during set shots.
- Multiple Nameplates: what does this toggle do between "all" and "single"?

I reckon the threshold for bananas to take place of torps needs to expanded a lot (in general play, not set shots). Seems like a banana won't take effect unless you're within about a metre or two of the boundary line. Either that or a different button. Sick of being in the pocket but not close enough to the boundary so they end up torping it across the face.
Early days but enjoying it more each day.
Finally got the hang for marking... well most of the time but very rarely take a speckie. Do you have to time them earlier?
Only a few issues with mainly holding the ball decisions. I have little to no chance to get rid of the ball before being brought to ground for holding the pill, but everytime i tackle the AI it either spills free or is called no prior... only had about 2 holding the ball decisions go my way so far.
Also the kick modify button inside 50 should act as dribble kicks/banana from boundry or snap around the corner. The amount of times I've pressed the modify button for what i think is a banana appropriate situation only for it to head towards goal in a torpedo instead.

When a player takes an out of bounds free kick off the boundary post and you try to play on they glitch out and just drop the ball and it gets thrown in.

Does anyone else have a problem where players names are wrong? (Ie Jack Reiwoldt keeps getting called Alex Rance...among player name errors). Also the picture doesnt seem to fit completely on the screen. None of my other games have this problem so cant see it being the tv.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This definitely. Not being able to view this detracts from the season experience.
You can track overall season disposals, marks and goals etc throughout the season on the stats page. You will have to sort and use trigger buttons to cycle through the teams though. It would be better if it just had league leaders page but this is better than nothing.

Last edited:
If you're mashing handball, evade or play on (sprint) buttons, and get tackled, you'll be pinged holding the ball
If you get tackled before you've had a chance to press any of these buttons, it will result in a ball up.

Early days but enjoying it more each day.
Finally got the hang for marking... well most of the time but very rarely take a speckie. Do you have to time them earlier?
Only a few issues with mainly holding the ball decisions. I have little to no chance to get rid of the ball before being brought to ground for holding the pill, but everytime i tackle the AI it either spills free or is called no prior... only had about 2 holding the ball decisions go my way so far.
Also the kick modify button inside 50 should act as dribble kicks/banana from boundry or snap around the corner. The amount of times I've pressed the modify button for what i think is a banana appropriate situation only for it to head towards goal in a torpedo instead.

Im playing career and have got to finals in tac cup. It bugs put and crashes each time i try to advance to the first final.
Absolutely fuming as seem to have wasted a whole season

Im playing career and have got to finals in tac cup. It bugs put and crashes each time i try to advance to the first final.
Absolutely fuming as seem to have wasted a whole season
Im having the same issue, i got suspended in the 2nd last round so not sure if that has caused the issue.

Playing on end-to-end mid camera angle and when taking a free kick from an out on the full position, the camera is such that you can't see the power bar of the player and thus have to just hold down and hope that you haven't overdone it.

If you're mashing handball, evade or play on (sprint) buttons, and get tackled, you'll be pinged holding the ball
If you get tackled before you've had a chance to press any of these buttons, it will result in a ball up.
Ok. So what your saying is that i should not try and handball when they tackle me straight away and just let them take me to ground.
Weird but I'll try it.

Fixtures go a bit funny in career mode. This is just an example.

They seem to have accounted for the Anzac weekend but the game on 25/04 was Brisbane v St Kilda.

Port play most of their games at Whitehorse and North at Bendigo.

Attachments

• IMG_4692.JPG
    IMG_4692.JPG
    495.9 KB · Views: 87
A couple of achievements do not want to pop. "The Barrel" & "Silverware."

Using Cam McCarthy from inside the square with the win I unleashed a torp and it did one bounce and bounced through. Achievement did not pop.
Silverware - Play the game on hard and win the cups for AFL Season, VFL Season, Under 18's, International Cup, Tac Cup and the Women's league. Well I have done that and nothing popped. Frustrating.

So I downloaded Syrum's custom team through the fanhub, put all the players onto the correct teams and deleted the custom team once it was empty.
No problems there but I decided to try and re-download Syrum's custom team because I needed some doubles of the Hawthorn players for my 2013-2015 team. Doing that really messed with the game, it would crash every time you scroll through the team lists in List Manager and would crash if you tried to delete the custom team and custom players in one go. Fixed it by deleting the custom team (but choosing to keep the players), although it didn't actually keep any of the downloaded players. My assumption is the game can't handle the re-downloading of players you've already saved, so I'll have to use Wicked Witches' default models in my team in the meantime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back