AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WW just confirmed that all oval sizes will be exactly the same......WTF!!!???

I would like to push all my chips in and bet on the gameplay being a steaming pile of s#$t.
Live 1 had ovals all the same size didn't it?

Really not a big deal

weather is constant, wont shift from day to twilight/night either. Already been answered.
When?

I certainly haven't seen them answer that (and I think there's some decent evidence in favour of the day/night shift in the trailer)

actually yes please
a9211b31097f122c67ec02a1a516a071_inbetweeners-meme-graveyard-pinterest-jokes-funny-and-friends-simon-inbetweeners-meme_300-300.jpeg

Anyone else asked a question in a message to the Facebook page and got no reply ?

I asked them about twilight games and dynamic weather and got no response, which is weird as it seems like the kind of question they'd have no problem answering

They're taking a long time to respond to people. I messaged them about a week ago and only got a response this afternoon. Asked them about whether stats will carry over seasons (such as games played etc) , which they wont. And asked if we can manually choose numbers, so we don't trade in Fyfe and he run out with #54 on his back. They're probably coppin a few messages at the moment so will take a while

They're taking a long time to respond to people. I messaged them about a week ago and only got a response this afternoon. Asked them about whether stats will carry over seasons (such as games played etc) , which they wont. And asked if we can manually choose numbers, so we don't trade in Fyfe and he run out with #54 on his back. They're probably coppin a few messages at the moment so will take a while
Surely stats carry over in pro and career modes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to the Match Objectives, I highly doubt the GWS boys were playing Be A Pro mode. Those objectives might simply be about accomplishing things for the first time such as a mark, a goal, a torp, a dribble kick etc... basically a glorified tutorial when you first play the game. Similar to when a new Fifa or even UFC games came out and they would go over the basics or any changes for the game.

It seems like they genuinely haven't given much thought to stats at all (not being able to look at stats during a game confirms that), so I guess it wouldn't be all that surprising!

upload_2017-4-21_15-3-40.png

Take what you can from that but doesn't seem so. Probably for your PRO it will, but will just be games played, wins, wins ratio and premierhips like they had on the pro page for Live 2

Can't be bothered scrolling back through the pages, but weren't a few of the achievements or trophies related to number of games played and number of goals kicked? I could be wrong.

Can't be bothered scrolling back through the pages, but weren't a few of the achievements or trophies related to number of games played and number of goals kicked? I could be wrong.
Yeah thinking about them now that would suggest stats are kept in some way.

It's really not a complicated thing to have in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back