AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright i've been pretty patient and i know the AFL is telling Wicked Witch to keep it under wraps. But come on, we already knew the bont was on the front. The front art has nothing to do with the gameplay or game itself. I would have taken another screenshot because it relates to the game more. Hell i would have taken a stick figure kicking a footy inside of the game as a screen shot just to see something in game even if was underdeveloped

COVER ART!!
WTF....

think I'll sit out of the rest of this crap until the game is released. clearly have no idea what the paying public want to see.

Mine's better:

wiau86.png

This game is clearly going to be slated for a mid-late June release considering the lack of information and it's mid March. I'd like to think people aren't getting their hopes up for an April release.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is clearly going to be slated for a mid-late June release considering the lack of information and it's mid March. I'd like to think people aren't getting their hopes up for an April release.
I think the trailer of the last game was 2 weeks before it came out. So we may see something in 3 months.

AFL Players' Association communications manager Rebecca Chitty said the players were thrilled to be involved in the project.

"This generation of AFL footballers grew up playing video games and this is an opportunity to feature in one that’s sure to have footy fans highly engaged," Chitty said.

Something interesting to take out of the AFL article. Particularly them saying it's sure to have us all highly engaged. Let's hope so...Rebecca!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL Players' Association communications manager Rebecca Chitty said the players were thrilled to be involved in the project.

"This generation of AFL footballers grew up playing video games and this is an opportunity to feature in one that’s sure to have footy fans highly engaged," Chitty said.

Something interesting to take out of the AFL article. Particularly them saying it's sure to have us all highly engaged. Let's hope so...Rebecca!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Anytime the AFL comment about technology it always sounds like an old grandparent talking about social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back