AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ended up winning every game by 100+ points and still think there were too many tackles and over the head handpasses. I think I managed to chip it around pretty well, but all in all it was a bit of a sh*t-show.

Try giving away 100 points to the other team, and come back from that to make it interesting. I've been doing that for a long time.

So what can we realistically expect to see from WW/tru blu in these last 2 weeks ?

We know gameplay footage is on the way in the form of the player reaction video but is that all ?

So what can we realistically expect to see from WW/tru blu in these last 2 weeks ?

We know gameplay footage is on the way in the form of the player reaction video but is that all ?
A bit more like this

Attachments

• 18058030_1317396271682149_92001390660075007_n.jpg
    18058030_1317396271682149_92001390660075007_n.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone show us screenshots of the most popular AFLW players for those who don't have the demo?

So do we re-rate the Hawks or ban the Eagles from flying? Can't avoid the flat track bullies tag now! They should have every second week off.

I'm interested to know if ground dimensions will be different for each ground like in the Ps2 games where the MCG is wide & round and Subiaco is long and thin, or will it be like on the ps3 where it doesn't matter what ground you're playing on, they are all the same size.

I'm interested to know if ground dimensions will be different for each ground like in the Ps2 games where the MCG is wide & round and Subiaco is long and thin, or will it be like on the ps3 where it doesn't matter what ground you're playing on, they are all the same size.
They're all the same size

They're all the same size

Well that just sucks, one of the things i really liked from the ps2 games was finding a different way of playing each ground as playing subi a certain way didn't work the same way when playing at the scg.

Well that just sucks, one of the things i really liked from the ps2 games was finding a different way of playing each ground as playing subi a certain way didn't work the same way when playing at the scg.
Doesn't really make a difference, to be honest.

I don't think it's a tokenistic gesture to show some AFLW footage. It's part of the AFL climate now, so why shouldn't they?

Considering how long FIFA took before they included it... To me it's another distraction from the core goal. It being rushed in in the first AFL game in yonks doesn't feel right. It's no different to if they went out and started building models for all the state league ovals and putting time in to second tier stuff, which has already been done to some extent and I've expressed scepticism about.

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:
Considering how long FIFA took before they included it... To be it's another distraction from the core goal. It being rushed in in the first AFL game in yonks feel right. It's no different to if they went out and started building models for all the state league ovals and putting time in to second tier stuff, which has already been done to some extent and I've expressed scepticism about.

Sent from mTalk
The AFLW gameplay will be no different to the male AFL gameplay, so I'm unsure how it distracts from anything. What exactly is the "core goal", if not to accurately represent the AFL in 2017? There's nothing rushed in about it, it's completed, as is the male counterpart. People seem to have a big issue with AFLW being included in the game, when in reality they don't have to play AFLW at all. I know personally, I won't bother playing it, but I know there will be some people who will want to, and deserve to, play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back