Leagues AFL Fantasy Leagues to Fill Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

lah1996

Rookie
Apr 8, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey, I've started this thread because I cant find a thread like this. Feel free to post your leagues that need filling. I need another 8 spots to fill my league. However as there are a few lower ranked players in the league, i would ideally like people ranked over 5k to join. If interested please join UC9PCD99.

Draft league tonight at 6:30pm! Only 1 spot needed! Get in fast and make sure you will be on!

Calling all ex-pats, leather sniffers, and elite crumbers
You are invited to join our humble UK-based AFL Fantasy Leagues
and world class banter. o_O

NAB 56NXNNS2
SC 953499
Real 493385

0_arancia_meccanica-215x140.jpg

Calling all ex-pats, leather sniffers, and elite crumbers
You are invited to join our humble UK-based AFL Fantasy Leagues
and world class banter. o_O

NAB 56NXNNS2
SC 953499
Real 493385

0_arancia_meccanica-215x140.jpg
I'm in all 3 mate. Based in UK but I'm not an ex Aussie, British through and through but love the game!

Draft League with the draft happening next Thursday night with the league to start the following day. This should give everyone a bit of extra knowledge about what players actually have decent roles for their teams. 5VVVZK3V.

A regular league to fill with about six teams to go or so: W33AASSX

Guys, I'm looking 11 good DTers to join an AFL fantasy league I'm in. Regular league only, not a draft. I've got 5 in it so far and need 11 more. Looking for players up for a challenge who take their Fantasy seriously and normally rank under 10,000.
Code is H2NCZ9CZ

Normally fantasy league. Matches start round 2 (but want it filled before Thursday lockout) with no league matches during bye weeks.

Pls join

Guys, I'm looking 11 good DTers to join an AFL fantasy league I'm in. Regular league only, not a draft. I've got 5 in it so far and need 11 more. Looking for players up for a challenge who take their Fantasy seriously and normally rank under 10,000.
Code is H2NCZ9CZ

Normally fantasy league. Matches start round 2 (but want it filled before Thursday lockout) with no league matches during bye weeks.

Pls join
I could join... I mean, someone has to come last in your league

Set up a league "The Squibs" 2ZUVHXJU.
Anyone who left it to the last minute still missing dance partners welcome.
Standard is intermediate - usually around the 10,000 mark.

Set up a league "The Squibs" 2ZUVHXJU.
Anyone who left it to the last minute still missing dance partners welcome.
Standard is intermediate - usually around the 10,000 mark.
Joined!

I'm probably on the intermediate side as I'm a seasoned campaigner in EPL fantasy.

Why do leagues start in Round 2?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Code is H2NCZ9CZ

Pls join

Joined.
Not under 10,000 but under 20,000.
Brutal Deluxe.
Cant say no to being in the same league as a bay 13 legend. The banter better be worth it Les!

Competitive Victorian based league. Experience not necessary this is pure fun...

9x5cwswt

I havnt joined any leagues on here. As we had a bit of fighting last year on big footy, this intrigues me. As it could be a fun league. Let me know if you want me, if not I understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back