AFL AFL Futures 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that´s the best value you will get for the Cats unless they lose the first final, which I doubt.

Yeah geelong never lose finals they’re expected to win.

Cats odds look ridiculous.

Yes they're old but if they decide to get with the times and move the ball quickly and get it into Hawkins and a fit this year Jeremy Cameron they will be devastating. Makes no sense to go out and get Cameron then refuse to kick it to him until the defense has gotten back.

Higgins, Dahlhaus and Rohan are cooked, get them out to bring the age profile down a little bit. Stengle could be great at the feet of the bigs, Guthrie jnr looks AFL quality, Evans showed a bit before injury.

If they can find a player or two out of their 12 players under 21 who haven't played it might be the refresh that they need. Dangerfield and Duncan missing big patches last year didn't help and if they can stay healthy then they're as good a chance as any again in '22

1: Essendon at MCG
2: Sydney at SCG
3: Collingwood at MCG
4: Brisbane in Geelong
5: Hawthorn at MCG
6: North in Tas
7: Fremantle in Geelong

Should get off to a good start and then face just 4 interstate trips remaining, and one of them is GC who will be well cooked by round 22.

Should finish top 4 again, then cash out before the inevitable finals choke.
Nice.

Cats odds look ridiculous.

Yes they're old but if they decide to get with the times and move the ball quickly and get it into Hawkins and a fit this year Jeremy Cameron they will be devastating. Makes no sense to go out and get Cameron then refuse to kick it to him until the defense has gotten back.

Higgins, Dahlhaus and Rohan are cooked, get them out to bring the age profile down a little bit. Stengle could be great at the feet of the bigs, Guthrie jnr looks AFL quality, Evans showed a bit before injury.

If they can find a player or two out of their 12 players under 21 who haven't played it might be the refresh that they need. Dangerfield and Duncan missing big patches last year didn't help and if they can stay healthy then they're as good a chance as any again in '22

1: Essendon at MCG
2: Sydney at SCG
3: Collingwood at MCG
4: Brisbane in Geelong
5: Hawthorn at MCG
6: North in Tas
7: Fremantle in Geelong

Should get off to a good start and then face just 4 interstate trips remaining, and one of them is GC who will be well cooked by round 22.

Should finish top 4 again, then cash out before the inevitable finals choke.

What odds did you get? Excellent work in any event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly think we will lose the first EF lol. We are a good side but missing top 4 is disastrous and we don't travel particularly well.
I was hoping you guys would open $2+ cause I would be all over it.

Unfortunately you are (correctly) favourites.

If you didn't have to play Sydney in the Semi you'd make a prelim for sure

people the DEES ARE WINNING THIS IN A CANTER

(richmond only team who can prob upset it all)

There's only team who beat the Dees twice this season.

9272fb9ee8683797971ad6ff25365b26

Brisbane should be favourites vs the Tigs. Short term memory syndrome at its finest. They started favourite here vs Melbourne just a couple days ago

anyone understand the rising star I feel if it was done in a correct voting method the odds wouldn't be that high for Newcombe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back