AFL Games/Lists/Resoures [Download Here]

Remove this Banner Ad

got no idea what registering it involves.

That file you downloaded. Its an OCX file, sometimes you need to "register them", you can see how to do that here: http://www.ocxme.com/ocx-register.php if that doesn't work or you need help let me know.

Also for all others, I am turning this thread into a Game and resources thread, so I will be posted all the games, lists I have. This includes the oldest Footy Fanatic game, FFFX 2002 lists, AFL 2004, Image packs for PC2011, and a lot more including a ps2 emulator and some of AFL games.

I can never load games in PC2010. Strange.

The saving and loading times are incredibly slow, but once I get the game going it seems to be okay.

Very buggy, though. Somehow an entire season was skipped.

That has never happened to me before. I suggest saving on the first day of each season, even when you make a new career.

I remember once after players retired, they came back on the lists the year after, having a similar rating to when they retired and being older, so I had pretty much the all the 2010 players, plus new players from playing 5 years. Managed to get rid of this by making a new career and saving at the start of each year.

I can never load games in PC2010. Strange.

What's the problem? Does any error come up?

I have a setup file to the old Footy Star game. The player manager where you start as a 14 year old. Very basic but surprisingly addictive.

I have a setup file to the old Footy Star game. The player manager where you start as a 14 year old. Very basic but surprisingly addictive.

I also have that aswell but didn't bother to upload it, quite addictive but didn't see a point in uploading it, the site is still up with the link.

Downloaded AFL 2004, and everything seems to run fine, but the directional buttons don't work at all... Can't run anywhere or when rucking, tap it to a certain place.

The game is un-playable if I can't even move my players.

Downloaded AFL 2004, and everything seems to run fine, but the directional buttons don't work at all... Can't run anywhere or when rucking, tap it to a certain place.

The game is un-playable if I can't even move my players.

Try downloading the game again, I have no idea why that would happen, it perfectly works for me. Would like to know if the game works fine for everyone else who downloaded it.

Try downloading the game again, I have no idea why that would happen, it perfectly works for me. Would like to know if the game works fine for everyone else who downloaded it.

Done and it works now. Dunno why it didn't work the first time, but it works now.

What's to come in the following days: PS2 emulator with AFL2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
I don't want to be a nuisance, and take all the time you need, you do a great job. But this has been here for ages, are you actually going to upload them?

I don't want to be a nuisance, and take all the time you need, you do a great job. But this has been here for ages, are you actually going to upload them?

I'll remove that from the post, but I will upload them later this week, each game is about 1-2gb, and theres 3 of them, so with my slow upload speed, each will take 1-2 hours to upload.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll remove that from the post, but I will upload them later this week, each game is about 1-2gb, and theres 3 of them, so with my slow upload speed, each will take 1-2 hours to upload.
No problem mate. Cheers :thumbsu:

Does anyone plan on creating a torrent or download for AFL Live 2011? I've found a couple, but they look pretty suss.

Does anyone plan on creating a torrent or download for AFL Live 2011? I've found a couple, but they look pretty suss.

I don't think anyone has cracked it, and I don't think anyone will at all, besides AFL Live is the most recent AFL game and is still available in game stores, so if anyone was to upload it, it would be removed due to piracy.

Okay, just making sure. Mainly because its still so expensive considering how long it has been out for, and it looks like none of the major retail stores are even selling the PC version anymore.

Okay, just making sure. Mainly because its still so expensive considering how long it has been out for, and it looks like none of the major retail stores are even selling the PC version anymore.

You can buy the PC version online, but you have to download it and it may cost more than in retail stores.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-au/Product/AFL-Live/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80448450fa0 (Don't get fooled by the URL, that is the link for the PC version and not for the Xbox version)

Are there any older lists available for any of these games?? Eg: 94, 95, 96 If so my idea is to try and rebuild Fitzroy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back