AFL LIVE 1 2014/15 UPDATE

Remove this Banner Ad

I just got it the other day and I'm happy with it. The only change I made was deleting Michael Hibberd and creating a new version of him. I can see his stats have been boosted but I hate how low he's rated by the game itself, especially as a half back flanker, where he should be.
I'd still love to update the uniforms to 2015 versions if anyone can figure out how to find and change the texture files.

Awesome work! Just curious, why not make it publicly available and allow people to donate?

Last edited:
Awesome work! Just curious, why not make it publicly available and allow people to donate?

There are mystical donate instructions on the FB homepage. Never been able to find it. The HUB is for the people by the people!

Seriously though would gladly donate something. I'd take AFL Live 1 with current lists over 'this time we tried swear' WW AFL Live 3.

We don't want any money for doing it - we do it purely because we enjoy the game still. It is available to the public, as soon as you join the page. The main reason it's through that page is because it's a smaller community now and it helps keep people on the same page regarding exploits and dirty tactics. Any idiots soon surface!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A truly selfless effort, you guys should be knighted, I'm sure the Queen loves her footy.

How does the HuB get around the bump exploit for high stakes games? You can't label it as cheating can you? How do you get around it?

The 2015 PS3 update save file is now released!

As well as the 2015 AFL lists we have 18 fully customised teams included.

Get to the Australian Online Football HuB Facebook page for details how to get it.
Hey I just sent a request to the Facebook link regarding the ps3 afl live update.can ya help me out

same here.. Aflsquads how can we get the update without FB?

Not sure if anyone got back to you about this -

To anybody without Facebook, here's a link to the video tutorial:

Unsure if link works, but would love to see you guys make a Facebook account and join up, it's an awesome community to play in.

I just got it the other day and I'm happy with it. The only change I made was deleting Michael Hibberd and creating a new version of him. I can see his stats have been boosted but I hate how low he's rated by the game itself, especially as a half back flanker, where he should be.
I'd still love to update the uniforms to 2015 versions if anyone can figure out how to find and change the texture files.

Really really late response but there was reasoning behind this - Had a vision that we wanted all sides to be useable. Obviously this meant that almost all sides really pushed the salary caps up quite high.

Hibberds in game performance won't change due to rating - this has been long discovered. It's merely a number. Stats like spoiling will drive defensive rating through the roof, but also will drive the salary; something not all sides could afford. Don't be fooled by the numbers!! Enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back