AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 23 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross
My stats have all mysteriously reverted back to all 0 and when i enter a quick match it wont let me edit me team at all and also my created team has been deleted along with my created player and i know some will say that i turned it off whilst saving but i havent i save it then go back to the main menu then when its all loaded i then exit the game and then turn my xbox off it is quite a bummer because i was closing in on 1000 goals after playing a season and several custom cups

Edit All my trophies and player awards are gone as well :(

Ross
My stats have all mysteriously reverted back to all 0 and when i enter a quick match it wont let me edit me team at all and also my created team has been deleted along with my created player and i know some will say that i turned it off whilst saving but i havent i save it then go back to the main menu then when its all loaded i then exit the game and then turn my xbox off it is quite a bummer because i was closing in on 1000 goals after playing a season and several custom cups

The wierd thing here is that trophies are not stored by us... there must be a bigger issue - did you lose trophies from other games? There is no mechanism where we can remove trophies, we can only add them.

The wierd thing here is that trophies are not stored by us... there must be a bigger issue - did you lose trophies from other games? There is no mechanism where we can remove trophies, we can only add them.

Sorry confusion from my behalf i meant the premiership cup and custom cups and the honour boards in the trophy room

Yesturday when I was playing my player bounced the ball but at the same time I let go of the kick at goal button. The ball went from bouncing up back to the player to somehow kicking off his boot at goal. It went through from 50 as well :eek:

Ross

Same thing happened to me, is your online record back to 0-0?

Same thing happened to me, is your online record back to 0-0?

Saw your previous post and we're trying to replicate it - we have fixed a bug with the online record zeroing - the offline is puzzling as we can't seem to make it happen for us.

The worst part about it is its happened twice to me once after i played a season and the second time after i played a single game and all my stats went up but then they disappeared

The worst part about it is its happened twice to me once after i played a season and the second time after i played a single game and all my stats went up but then they disappeared

So you have had both the online wipe and the offline?? Did this happen after an online game or a local game?

It happened after my XBL ran out but it happened after an exhibition game against the ai

I was playing around with the players stats and it seems like Big Ant have made a lot of players completely useless to balance out the salary caps. I think the system needs to be rethought so your rookies and fringe players can be average/below average without having to put too much pressure on your cap because if you had too many injuries and needed to play these players they wouldn't be much help. Plus a lot of these stats are very harsh.

Saw your previous post and we're trying to replicate it - we have fixed a bug with the online record zeroing - the offline is puzzling as we can't seem to make it happen for us.

I can't see my online record due to PSN being down, when the PSN comes back up will my record be 0-0?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw an ad for AFL Live on Fox Sports, its pretty much just the trailer, bit disappointing but still good to see some advertising for the game.

I was playing around with the players stats and it seems like Big Ant have made a lot of players completely useless to balance out the salary caps. I think the system needs to be rethought so your rookies and fringe players can be average/below average without having to put too much pressure on your cap because if you had too many injuries and needed to play these players they wouldn't be much help. Plus a lot of these stats are very harsh.

We made the players first then set the cap system, there wasn't any balancing of players to the cap - it's what we thought of them, which is always going to be subjective.

You'll need to wait for the patch then tell us what you think of the new arrangement.

Okay, but it seems like the gap between the starting 22 and players like Howlett and Jetta is too big and if I try to boost the stats of those kind of players it takes up a lot of cap room.

I'll be sure to have a look at the new arrangement though.

Ross in thr patch you say that the cap for the starting 22 is 6.5mill what is the cap for the whole 40 players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back