Not open for further replies.

Harry_O

Senior List
Aug 14, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Once you get into the 4th quarter it gives you the win. However it goes by the stats at the end of the 3rd quarter I believe.

Woooooo !! :)

Well it only shows the stats up to 3qtr time, so that makes sense.

I have got to say, I love this game. I have tried going back to FIFA, but I don't enjoy it as much anymore. I find AFL live more entertaining and satisfying when I do something good.

I have not gone online as yet. Slightly worried as I am not that great. Took longer to get the game as had to get it delivered to Scotland. I think I need to get more practise in. Only person I get to play at the moment is my brother, who also got the game.

I am on pro difficulty at the moment... winning and loosing games. Lost in NAB Semi Final against Collingwood and I was Hawthorn. I will step it up a level again I think to hopefully get a bit better before I go online.

I'll find out what my gamer tag is and post it so people can play me. I promise not to quit games, as it is the only way I will learn....I don't promise however that I will not swear down the mic at myself for being pish!

If you want me to add you either post game tag on here or send me a PM and I will add you. I have an xbox 360, so will be xbox live I will be on.

A new ETA on the patch? Cause it's been a good month now I've been hearing this!
It's not possible for an ETA because it's up to Microsoft to release it.

MS can take months to release a patch...as they have done before with other titles. It's all about priorities for them really.

I'm honestly expecting to see the PS3 patch before the 360 one arrives.

Anyone keen for a game on XBL? Feeling the need for a challenge!

That's awesome!

:rolleyes:

Going online now if anyone's up for a game on PSN.
I would be happy for Ant_ to delete the post if he wants to.

I have nothing to add to the discussion and I want to subscribe, therefore a post like that is quick and easy, get over it

I would be happy for Ant_ to delete the post if he wants to.

I have nothing to add to the discussion and I want to subscribe, therefore a post like that is quick and easy, get over it

Solid argument there ;)

Seriously though, do what you like, I just felt like being a smartass :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else having lag issues? Its been pretty bad for me lately not sure why.

It was fine until a couple of days ago, and now every game I play seems to have quite a lot of lag. Playing over wireless (when i changed to wired still had issues) over PSN.

Maaaan, I deffinetly got what I asked for, a challenge. But it's was 3v1 and the team was created so they had a maxed out ruckman, mid, FF. It was just near impossible, I don't mind playing created teams but that was ridiculous! On top of that everytime I did get forward and have a shot, he'd put a player on either side to block my shot!! Arggghhh !!

Yeah, i hate that. I have found it difficult to find a good challenge, and am currently 21-3. One of the losses was against a 2 or 3 on 1 situation where there was plenty of shepherding and illegally blocking my set shots. A bit frustrating.

Another thing though, i noticed that after Full Time in one of my games which I won, it mentioned that i was awarded a victory and experience points... but when i went to my online stats screen afterwards it showed that i forfeited?? so now i have 2 forfeits because of 1 dodgy dropout 10 seconds into a game, and this one grrr

I almost never take set shots, it means I can't be blocked and it is more fun :D

Im bout to jump online Xbox 360 if anyone wants a game..... GT: BIGG Pene

Finally won my first game online, i won one before but he quit in the last. I was down by 8 pts just before 3 quarter time and i kicked a goal on the siren to be 2 points down. In the last quarter i kicked 5.1 to 0.0 to win the game and earn the Shut 'em down achievement (i think?) and earned the badge for beating an employee or someone who beat an employee :D

I know here is about online mainly and I am a ps3 user, wow I kicked soem goals aganist ai and won taps for a quater, blimey must be working this game out, but mate of mine is wondering is there any update on when PC version will be out, as it is nearly June!

Oh for those on PSN, maybe soon I feel good enough to go online, keep an eye out for Philby12, probbaly be a easy win for you, but hey I won't quit!

Ta

Phil

Ive beaten a couple of multi teams, even when they cheat.

Ive also quit a few because they cheat so well.

Id prefer not to encourage them by letting them get a win.

Cmon patch!

sounds like patch is really needed to me.

May I ask obvious question, was this game beta tested and why wasn't these bugs picked up?

I've beta tested some Flightsim software in the past, so I have some experience in this area. It's like the job I do, Market Research, man some of the advertising we get to test, you wonder who dreams it up, as it never gets to air as results are not good enough, so same princpal applies to beta testing. well it should!

I've never been blocked taking a set shot before.
People put players in my way, but they don't have any affect on the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back