Workshop AFL Live Texture mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anybody tried to see if these work online? My Games on Windows ID is the same as my Bigfooty one (GoldbergsGold) if anybodys interested in seeing if it does.

Is that POULTERBEAR's? I really like the idea of having jumpers for all the state league clubs but the effort of making them all and making all the teams is a bit crazy without the current possibility of sharing rosters like the console versions. There's potential to have a crazy amount of real teams though.
I know he's made one but I found the official graphic fir the jumper and decided to put it together.

What a shame about the socks! I wonder how that works with the Hawthorn gold-foil chevron kit? They have Adidas logo'ed socks, so wouldn't they be inverted too? I guess there might be different player models in the game for different teams.
Hawthorn have the same problem. I ended up deleting the Adidas logo from their socks, it may still be in the zip file I made though.

Has anybody tried to see if these work online? My Games on Windows ID is the same as my Bigfooty one (GoldbergsGold) if anybodys interested in seeing if it does.
I haven't but I'm pretty sure they would still work but only on your end. So you would see both teams in updated jumpers while they would see them in their default jumpers, unless they're using texmod too.

LeeARM I'd like to see the NZ jumper:
201827_new-zealand-guernsey.jpg

EDIT: Go here for a list of International Teams:
http://www.afl.com.au/global/AFLIC14/countries
Plus I'd like to see Macedonia:
Macedonia-AFL-full-jumper-640x360.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That looks good, I think your version of the feathers design works better than my one.

Thanks. Looking back, I realise I made the design too big compared to my entry. The dimensions of the jumpers in the AFL Live textures are shorter than most templates so fitting in some designs can be tricky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back