AFL player linked to CJC 1295

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link between Geelong and Dank? I don't think so.

Think again.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...he-fitness-trend/story-e6frg7mx-1111114519497

From his office at Skilled Stadium, Robinson, the club's strength and rehabilitation manager, is in almost daily contact with Sea Eagles' fitness consultant, Steve Dank.
"It is satisfying to have had a hand in both and Steve has also had a big input here, even though he is not on the payroll here and never has been," Robinson said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...he-fitness-trend/story-e6frg7mx-1111114519497

"It is satisfying to have had a hand in both and Steve has also had a big input here, even though he is not on the payroll here and never has been," Robinson said.

Wow.

As a Essendon supporter can we start making wild accusations and calling for peoples heads even though we know a fraction of the information, or do we wait till all the information comes out before we pass judgement like every other support has about Essendon? :rolleyes:

You probably could if they'd been mentioned in an ACC investigation. ;)

Seems so, mate. The non-connection to Dank has always been their security blanket in all of this. Seems like that's been blown to the shizenhouse.

So what is the connection? How has Dank been linked to Geelong? If you are gonna say "through Robinson", then virtually all clubs will be associated with someone through word of mouth.

The FACT is that Essendon employed Dank. The FACT is that Geelong did not. Robinson is not being investigated, Dank is.

So what is the connection? How has Dank been linked to Geelong? If you are gonna say "through Robinson", then virtually all clubs will be associated with someone through word of mouth.

The FACT is that Essendon employed Dank. The FACT is that Geelong did not. Robinson is not being investigated, Dank is.
so why did Dr Bates step down?

I'll play Lance, did he in recent times lose a "handicapped freestyle heavyweight boxing bout" in Market Street?

Didn't your read the sign...PLEASE DON'T FEED THE EGO

I don't know, maybe Dank cut the oranges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as background, CJC-1295 was developed by a canadian company, Conjuchem.

It was withdrawn from human trials after one of the experimental subjects had a heart attack.

Its one of the two substances I had really hoped no AFL player was given - warfarin's the other one.

Did Daniel Wells use warfarin for his pulmonary embolism?

Didn't your read the sign...PLEASE DON'T FEED THE EGO

I can read, i can write, i am also aware of the concept of reasonable grammar.
However to address your concerns, some people have the key to the crypt, some people also have the map, i was merely wishing to check i was strolling down the correct catacomb.
And in conclusion i shall finish with a choice insult " jmac70, sir you are a bed wetting imbecile".

:D

I can read, i can write, i am also aware of the concept of reasonable grammar.
However to address your concerns, some people have the key to the crypt, some people also have the map, i was merely wishing to check i was strolling down the correct catacomb.
And in conclusion i shall finish with a choice insult " jmac70, sir you are a bed wetting imbecile".

:D

Apologies for the grammar, too many scotches. From what I have read of Lance's posts he seems to enjoy portraying himself as someone with insider knowledge. If I were an official at the Bombers I would be reluctant to pass on information to a BF member with 30k posts under his belt, but hey what would I know? Lance has showed his true colours with his attack on the Cats in recent posts. You would have thought the experience of supportering the Bombers may have cultivated some feelings of empathy for other supporters.
I'm off to wet the bed again.

Apologies for the grammar, too many scotches. From what I have read of Lance's posts he seems to enjoy portraying himself as someone with insider knowledge. If I were an official at the Bombers I would be reluctant to pass on information to a BF member with 30k posts under his belt, but hey what would I know? Lance has showed his true colours with his attack on the Cats in recent posts. You would have thought the experience of supportering the Bombers may have cultivated some feelings of empathy for other supporters.
I'm off to wet the bed again.
FFS how am I "attacking" the cats?

We have some serious thin skins around here. Is this not a footy forum? Are people so horrified by the thought that their team may not be pristine that they have to cry "attack!!" when it's even alluded to?

Robinson makes specific mention of Dank, and the 'input' he has had at the club. That is way more than is necessary for just a casual, 'word of mouth' association.

Perhaps it could be time to take the blinkers off.

FFS how am I "attacking" the cats?

We have some serious thin skins around here. Is this not a footy forum? Are people so horrified by the thought that their team may not be pristine that they have to cry "attack!!" when it's even alluded to?

Lance - your compatriots have been complaining about their club being attacked with little evidence, well there's even less on Geelong, so perhaps you can understand how they might be feeling?

Robinson makes specific mention of Dank, and the 'input' he has had at the club. That is way more than is necessary for just a casual, 'word of mouth' association.

Perhaps it could be time to take the blinkers off.

I'm looking forward to the alleged emails in Danks possession which feature glowing endorsements from Hird.

Lance - your compatriots have been complaining about their club being attacked with little evidence, well there's even less on Geelong, so perhaps you can understand how they might be feeling?
so what about "my compatriots"? I've accepted the scrutiny from day 1. I ask again, is this or is this not a footy discussion forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back