Game Day AFL R2 vs Gold Coast @ Metricon 5:40pm AWST 13 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2, season over they reckon. Take a breath folks.

s**t game, proper slap in the face. Soak it in and be pissed off.

Season over it aint.
we rely on crisp kicking that we cannot execute in such himidity and under constant pressure from generally faster harder working players. (thats most teams who will be watching)
Perhaps we could fiocus mote on hard nut footy and less on social issues and how happy our families are. Because if they keep that up some will not have job.
As for the umps - the team that goes in harder usually get the run of the green - because that is the spirit of the game.

Meh I was excited for footy to be back but was quickly reminded how much of a shitshow this season is going to be, from all angles.

Taking nothing away from Gold Coast but it’s going to be incredibly hard to get anyone up and about for the season and it’s a bit of a perfect storm for them. Nothing to lose, at home in extremely favourable conditions while our guys are expected to go out there and blow them away straight up. Anyone that thought that was going to happen is delusional. That being said.. it is Gold Coast..

This season is going to have some wacky results purely based on the fact that routines have been thrown out the window. After this game it’ll be hard to get excited about the season as there’s no certainty with anything and it looks like the players have already packed it in till next year.

200.gif

Ah well, corona had screwed the season for us anyway but thought my confidence might have held up for 1 week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2, season over they reckon. Take a breath folks.

s**t game, proper slap in the face. Soak it in and be pissed off.

Season over it aint.
Teams done Badge. Its no knee jerk. Not enough time left in the season to build, we aren't physically or mentally prepared and will be completely out of contention exiting the hub.

I disagree. So no I won't if it's all the same with you

What's our record in night games in Melbourne recently?

You don't know what you're talking about.

Conditions on the Gold Coast and far better than conditions in Melbourne in June/July.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Conditions on the Gold Coast and far better than conditions in Melbourne in June/July.

Once again, I disagree. We've never done well at night in Qld. Was a weird cal to base ourselves there imo

I do very much respect ur opinion on most things judging by ur post. But you may need to acknowledge others opinions at some stage too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back