Game Day AFL Round 19 - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs - MCG - Saturday July 24, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

They were slop last week too. We are top 4 slop. Absolute miracle how we made it this far.

I just wanted to be the worst premiership side of all time :(

Luckily we only have him for 3 more years
Why has the stupid campaigner decided to start shaking the ball around like a ******* cocktail when he does his stupid Michael Holding run up for a set shot?

The choice between him and Weideman is like deciding whether you’d rather have your utensil chopped off with a knife or dissolved in acid.

Don't see us doing what we did to Brisbane again, especially in the conditions.

Come on mate have some confidence, we scored 100 points once back in 1937, I reckon we can do it again, we are heavy scoring machines!

Absolutely, so what's better? Missing goals and being a witches hat otherwise? Or missing goals, but bringing the ball to ground for the smalls, and actually having some impact on the contest.
Weid actually runs to the right spots a hell of a lot it's just his hands are crap. but whatever bring it to ground. Wonder what stats are like for our smalls hitting the scoreboard with either of them

Why has the stupid campaigner decided to start shaking the ball around like a ******* cocktail when he does his stupid Michael Holding run up for a set shot?

The choice between him and Weideman is like deciding whether you’d rather have your utensil chopped off with a knife or dissolved in acid.

Id go the knife. Do it fast.

to be fair that's easy. chopped off. * letting it dissovle

I feel like I no longer know the rules anymore with the way the game is umpired this year, truly mind boggling.

Weid actually runs to the right spots a hell of a lot it's just his hands are crap. but whatever bring it to ground. Wonder what stats are like for our smalls hitting the scoreboard with either of them
Weid is the worst confidence player I've ever seen. If he started the game with a good pass, take the mark, go back and kick the goal, he'd carry us into finals averaging 1.7 goals a game. Instead, he gets a hack kick, drops the mark, and then misses his first set shot, and the kid is cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I no longer know the rules anymore with the way the game is umpired this year, truly mind boggling.
thats ok neither does the AFL or the umpires. just don't bother worrying about the umpires and get pissed at the million dumb s**t we do each game😁

The club has ignored the key forward position for 6 years and now the chickens have come home to roast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back