Game Day AFL Round 19 - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs - MCG - Saturday July 24, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah not at all, the umpiring has been a disaster. Bulldogs for several years have had it good, and I actually want you guys to beat them. Do you not think the umpiring has been a disgrace?
umpiring looks fine to me.

Nah not at all, the umpiring has been a disaster. Bulldogs for several years have had it good, and I actually want you guys to beat them. Do you not think the umpiring has been a disgrace?

Don't think its been the deciding factor , reckon we've been even more of a disgrace than them

I reckon if we could kick some ******* goals we'd be doing alright.
What the fu** do these campaigners do all day.

None of them can kick a ******* goal.
My god you're a genius

We've had our chances then allowed the dogs to get 4 goals in red time.

umpiring looks fine to me.
Don't think its been the deciding factor , reckon we've been even more of a disgrace than them
Fair enough, as a neutral I think it's been in favour of the Dogs. Not saying it's the reason for the score at half time but geez it doesn't help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just don't want it as bad as the Dogs do and haven't adjusted to the conditions as well as they have.
A good reality check for us with finals coming up.

I get that it was indoors and Carlton’s pressure is wet lettuce level but ******* North have better foot skills than us.

It's unbelievable a team with such poor skills is this high up the ladder.

Forward line is junk as always, who do we actually have that we can bring in?
* it bring in Daw and tell him to jump into campaigners. he can take a hanger. literally anybody but Brown. bring in the mid season go. play with 21

At this stage it looks like neither of them will kick a goal unless it is from the goal line
Absolutely, so what's better? Missing goals and being a witches hat otherwise? Or missing goals, but bringing the ball to ground for the smalls, and actually having some impact on the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back