Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide need to sort out the coaches. If Ken Hinkley stays he needs atleast to change his assistants.

None of the Essendon players want to sing the song? ******* football coaches these days, ruin the game for players, not even allowed to be vocal after winning the final game of the year....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So will Geelong throw tomorrows game seeing as the odds of them losing will be great. Might be a bit of a money grabber for some of their players.
We're decently good at looking like we can't be f#$%ed against the lower teams. I'm sure the ladder situation will add to this.

Although I hope we come out firing tomorrow and set the mood for finals.

They're asking Goddard if he's going to retire and he keeps giving a strange answer about not being ready for retirement, but he's not sure now. I don't understand if he's trying to word it as if he's now decided he's going to retire or not.

Even Jack Watts has managed two good games in a row at some stage. You need a bit more than that.

But in general defence is easier than attack. There's a reason every young forward who's not up to it ends up being tried back. Even Liam Jones can play well in defence.

Also: really? better than a five-goal game?

Sorry, but Francis has been very good all year since he had his break. He was held back by the club for a while and dominated in the VFL for 10 games. He has been very much at home since and in the last two games has been close to Essendon's best player. Yes it can be easier to be a defender, but it isn't like he's some s**t hack like Mick Gayfer. In this day and age a defender who can beat his man, intercept the ball and set up the game with amazing distribution is worth his weight in gold. In fact there are few players have the first two qualities and the last one.

Even without having amazing disposal I'd have McGovern over Stringer in a fraction of a heartbeat. He is a good chance to be the best player out of his draft.

Back