AFL Round 5: St. Kilda vs Greater Western Sydney Saturday 1:45pm AEST @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterday wont even be our worst game of the season.

e29bf8965d737b78bc1a0f7df02df031.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Don’t get me wrong I agree that gws are super talented, but until you put it on the field it means nothing. They are so far off that hawks group it’s not funny
Agree 100%

The people who believe the scaremongering reports of a decade of dominance etc and take it as fact get frustrating.

We as the clubs fans may want dominance and its an easy excuse for oppo fans who want us to fail. But i prefer to think realistically.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No, I’m like Nanny McPhee when it comes to supporting my AFL team, I follow them how they need to be followed, not how they want to be followed.
Supporting a football team requires stubborn loyalty. It's disrespectful of the Saints faithful that turned up yesterday, when no-one gave them much hope. Or the Lions and Blues supporters that have just hung tough during long periods at the bottom of the ladder, to do otherwise.

Supporting a football team requires stubborn loyalty. It's disrespectful of the Saints faithful that turned up yesterday, when no-one gave them much hope. Or the Lions and Blues supporters that have just hung tough during long periods at the bottom of the ladder, to do otherwise.

Nope Giants were perfectly capable of playing better footy in 2016, and only missed out on the grand final due to a few... serendipitous events <cough cough> umpires <cough cough> their team list has not changed much since then.

Nope Giants were perfectly capable of playing better footy in 2016, and only missed out on the grand final due to a few... serendipitous events <cough cough> umpires <cough cough> their team list has not changed much since then.
Maybe you'd be happier supporting another club, or more likely you already do. I'm done

Maybe you'd be happier supporting another club, or more likely you already do. I'm done

I didn’t know there were rules on how a person ought support their football club. The last game I went to I had a slight twist in my scarf is this allowed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back