AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else tried using Post Billpay to pay for their renewal?
Having major issues with the PB website accepting my reference number.
Tried every variation of it, with & without spaces, but it wont accept it.

Interesting policy by the AFL - have received my 2019 AFL Members Gold Membership card (Adelaide Club support and have been since 1995) but I haven’t yet renewed it.

Obviously it won’t get activated until I do however thought it odd.

They did that to me...by throwing me on autorenew.

I kept getting messages saying my card had expired. *ers

Early when I received an email for the auto renewal of my membership I sent an email to the membership department and had that option removed and now I do it manually.

I do that too. However it hasn’t been the first year they have done that. Saves a second postage cost I guess.

I am debating whether to go back to being an Essendon club support member. I grew up in Melbourne but have lived in Canberra for the past 15 years so don’t get to too many games.

As a country member, a competition package is $365 but to be club support is $515. They are the same price if you are in Melbourne aren’t they?

They're charging us for AFLX. Have they lost their ******* minds?!?

It's no different than this year (2018)-- AFL X has never been included in the AFL Membership.

However we were offered discounted tickets in the week leading up to the event last year due to low ticket sales.

When it was a pre season comp though we could just scan in.

But AFL X isn't part of the JLT Cup or whatever they call the pre-season games at the moment.

The AFL X was definitely NOT part of the AFL membership last season (the only time it's been played so far)

Any recently signed up silver members still waiting on their card to be sent out? I just received my club support package but not my membership card yet and was wondering if this is normal at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course they should, but then all the people that sell their memberships for the grand final might not renew and the AFL will lose money.

There's plenty who will willingly take their spot. They've talked about capping silver memberships (can't remember if this actually happened) so they won't lose money as demand will still exceed supply. If anything it might stop fewer people dropping off/more signing up as they know they might actually get upgraded to full members sometime in the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back