AFLW GWS v Melbourne at 5:05 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to the GWS Women. A hard fought game, played the conditions well. Grim defence and a couple of well-played breaks - fantastic to finally hear the song. Commiserations to the Melbourne women, played hard but probably just a touch off in playing to suit the conditions.

Congratulations GWS on your historical win. I can't believe the commentators compared the Melb midfield to the great Lions mid of Black, Voss and Akermanis.

The non Victorian teams were not even rated at the start of the competition, Melb and Daisy were going to win everything.

I am loving the AFLW when the Blue Girls win tomorrow I am going to like it even better.

A direct result of a conspiracy against us by GWS, the AFL, traditional owners, the weather, fox footy, Kelli Underwood and the CSIRO and you can bet your ass I'm writing to Malcolm Roberts to get him to interrogate this flagrant abuse of power next senate estimates hearing

Congratulations GWS on your historical win. I can't believe the commentators compared the Melb midfield to the great Lions mid of Black, Voss and Akermanis.

The non Victorian teams were not even rated at the start of the competition, Melb and Daisy were going to win everything.

I am loving the AFLW when the Blue Girls win tomorrow I am going to like it even better.
Literally not one person tipped Melbourne to win the flag, they were all on the dogs and Freo with some for Carlton and Collingwood.

A direct result of a conspiracy against us by GWS, the AFL, traditional owners, the weather, fox footy, Kelli Underwood and the CSIRO and you can bet your ass I'm writing to Malcolm Roberts to get him to interrogate this flagrant abuse of power next senate estimates hearing
Mate you should write to the Melbourne Board and ask why the signed up 19 players that have never played footy before.

Literally not one person tipped Melbourne to win the flag, they were all on the dogs and Freo with some for Carlton and Collingwood.
Daisy was going to win the comp and the Brownlow equivalent all by herself.

I am stoked for the GWS Girls they have improved every week.

Daisy was going to win the comp and the Brownlow equivalent all by herself.

I am stoked for the GWS Girls they have improved every week.
Please find me an article heading into the season that had Melbourne as favourites. Just one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back