Game Day AFLW R4: Carlton v Fremantle, Sat 17th September, 2.05PM AEST @ Fremantle Oval (AFLW stream, Kayo, 7Mate Victoria, WA?)

Remove this Banner Ad

We're not using Petersen, McEvoy, and Velardo properly in the midfield, we're picking Good and Dal Pos when we don't need to, and we don't have a plan to release anyone into space from either stoppages or turnovers.

It's just such a blunted team.

Not sold on Harf. What is our game plan and brand?

Strong but slow players with little speed or aerobic capacity. Where is the outside run coming from?

It feels like a team built to hold off the opposition rather than actually score and win.

I know we lost a lot of players but questions do need to be asked.

Strong but slow players with little speed or aerobic capacity. Where is the outside run coming from?

It feels like a team built to hold off the opposition rather than actually score and win.

I don't disagree with you, but we also need to point the finger at the AFL for offering us absolutely no compensation despite our list being gutted by expansion clubs.

Harf is rubbish. And I hate to say that, but even if he was great with on field stuff, his management of players has meant we've had way too many good players leave.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFLW can be a struggle to watch at times. But this Carlton team is taking it to a new level. Constant fumbling, poor skills, lack of game plan, poor decision making, we’ve got the lot today

I don't disagree with you, but we also need to point the finger at the AFL for offering us absolutely no compensation despite our list being gutted by expansion clubs.

Yeah i tend to agree that although not totally blameless, Harf and us have been dealt a bad hand. I don't think potentially replacing him would achieve much at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back