Game Day AFLW Rd 5 vs Western Bulldogs @ Whitten Oval, 4:10pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's Melbourne, but Armstrong said at half time "perfect conditions for footy" , and since then the other commentators have mentioned on many occasions how strong and freezing cold the breeze is???

It's been blowing a bloody gale here all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Morrison and Franklin both showed they have something. Needed Franklin with Houghton having such an off game.

I'm seeing more tall options for this team structually when we play finals. Cuthberston, Tighe, Franklin, Roux, Houghton and E. Antonio

The free kicks in the last quarter skewed heavily in interpretation towards Western Bulldogs. What was the kick behind play for when we switched across defence? Didn't show the replay. Anything reportable?

Both Morrison and Franklin both showed they have something. Needed Franklin with Houghton having such an off game.

I'm seeing more tall options for this team structually when we play finals. Cuthberston, Tighe, Franklin, Roux, Houghton and E. Antonio

The free kicks in the last quarter skewed heavily in interpretation towards Western Bulldogs. What was the kick behind play for when we switched across defence? Didn't show the replay. Anything reportable?

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but since they didn't show the incident, I'd guess there was nothing in it and probably shouldn't have even been a free.

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but since they didn't show the incident, I'd guess there was nothing in it and probably shouldn't have even been a free.
With the ordinary camera work throughout the game I’m guessing the camera that should have been covering that area was instead pointed at an empty coke can.🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back