AFLX 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Had this on tonight and enjoyed it for what it is. Anyone expecting anything less than some.light heart entertainment is kidding themselves.

Also the people writing Eddie off on the basis of this crap is laughable. Seriously...

Only on BF

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

What shits me is 23,000 people who couldn't possibly be enjoying themselves will have the AFL think this form has a future.

I think they are. They are lots of activities to undertake at the ground. I dont think anyone is watching the game.

I saw people rock climbing during a game.

I think they are. They are lots of activities to undertake at the ground. I dont think anyone is watching the game.

I saw people rock climbing during a game.

That defeats the purpose doesn't it. The AFL is trying to get people watching it. Why would you when the players seem to be half arsing it and the AFL field the ground with gimmicks and distractions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see this as some of the best players in the comp having a kick and a catch together.

Shits and giggles. Anything else and you need to have a good hard look at yourself.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This game looks more like the game i grew up watching in the 80’s and early 90’s than the crap that gets wheeled out every bloody round. Bloody flooding and forward line rolling zones and make games boring to watch.

Key forwards actually leading up towards the ball. Getting hit on the chest
Forward vs defender in one on one contests
Centremen being the link between defence and forward line

To say this is s**t is ignoring the pure crap that gets dished up during the season.

I’ve enjoyed the games tonight as the skills have been good, the game was quick with free flowing ball movement and a bit of fun.

And yes, I know I’m in the minority but don’t care. Modern day footy is usually crap, its the odd few game that bring the excitement.

This game looks more like the game i grew up watching in the 80’s and early 90’s than the crap that gets wheeled out every bloody round. Bloody flooding and forward line rolling zones and make games boring to watch.

To say this is s**t is ignoring the pure crap that gets dished up during the season.

I’ve enjoyed the games tonight as the skills have been good, the game was quick with free flowing ball movement and a bit of fun.

And yes, I know I’m in the minority but don’t care. Modern day footy is usually crap, its the odd few game that bring the excitement.
tenor.gif

Are you Alex?

Ha ha. Tex just asked Rance how the
Teletubby is going ((Laird)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back