Roast Alastair Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Alistair Clarkson

no i dont remember that happening. who did it? also its not like essendon players are all super clean either

I'll give you a clue. His name starts with Campbell Brown.

I love it how Brown acts all innocent in regards to his run ins with Lloyd, it all started when Brown took out a concussed Winderlich as he was being helped off the ground by trainers. This is the reason Lloyd caved his nose in like it was paper mache, made him cry on numerous occasions and what does "Big Tough Campbell" do to Lloyd?

Nothing, zero, zilch.

Reason being is that Brown is what we call a "pussy". Keep up those radio appearances you Bitch Slapper they work wonders for your tough guy myth.

I love it how Brown acts all innocent in regards to his run ins with Lloyd, it all started when Brown took out a concussed Winderlich as he was being helped off the ground by trainers. This is the reason Lloyd caved his nose in like it was paper mache, made him cry on numerous occasions and what does "Big Tough Campbell" do to Lloyd?

Nothing, zero, zilch.

Reason being is that Brown is what we call a "pussy". Keep up those radio appearances you Bitch Slapper they work wonders for your tough guy myth.
Tell the truth Dapper.

In 2006 when Lloyd smacked Brown behind play Brown squared up later in a pack and Lloyd got up and sooked to the umpire 'did you see that, he hit me'.
Brown got 4 weeks.

This time he took a swipe over the microphone. And there was no 4 weeks forthcoming. Smart player.

Tell the truth Dapper.

In 2006 when Lloyd smacked Brown behind play Brown squared up later in a pack and Lloyd got up and sooked to the umpire 'did you see that, he hit me'.
Brown got 4 weeks.

This time he took a swipe over the microphone. And there was no 4 weeks forthcoming. Smart player.
Squared up?

HAHAHAHAAHA

Lloyd walked away without a scratch. At least Vandenberg would leave a mark on his victims.

Tell the truth Dapper.

Brown got 4 weeks.

This time he took a snipe over the microphone. And there was no 4 weeks forthcoming. Smart player.

efa

[youtube]HsbH3seCsM0[/youtube]

Looks more like Brown ran into Lloyd. Lloyd was watching the play to his left while Brown came in from his right. Lloyd just instinctively put his arms up to protect himself when he saw someone (Brown) at the last moment. Hardly touched him... Brown just took a dive! Even the anti-essendon panel on One Week At A Time agreed about that.

But how tough is Campbell Brown, throwing punches as he stands over a guy who's on all fours? Campbell sure got out of there in a hurry after Lloyd stood up though.... more of that lovely back-pedaling from him.... reminiscent of his "work" facing NLM in R22. Piss weak.

Second this. Nothing on youtube, unfortunately.

It wasn't caught by any cameras, this is why he got off easy. If there was footage he would have got anywhere between 6-8 weeks. Was at the game and can safely say it is the lowest act I have ever personally witnessed in an AFL game. :thumbsdown:

efa

Looks more like Brown ran into Lloyd. Lloyd was watching the play to his left while Brown came in from his right. Lloyd just instinctively put his arms up to protect himself when he saw someone (Brown) at the last moment. Hardly touched him... Brown just took a dive! Even the anti-essendon panel on One Week At A Time agreed about that.

But how tough is Campbell Brown, throwing punches as he stands over a guy who's on all fours? Campbell sure got out of there in a hurry after Lloyd stood up though.... more of that lovely back-pedaling from him.... reminiscent of his "work" facing NLM in R22. Piss weak.

I noticed Brown only throwing the slaps when Lloyd was being pinned down by one of Brown's teammates.

efa

Haha. See brown run away when lloyd finally made it to his feet :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why in everey Melee is there always two hawks attacking a bomber on the ground. Its a disgrace. It looks like C Brown is going for his 'special move' the eye gouge.

C.Brown = Matthew lloyds bitch forever. Hopefully NLM will carry the torch for Lloydy from now on.

efa

Funny stuff.
Brown got up and walked away cos he knew the fight was over and he was about to be reported, he didn't run away like you say. He was just leaving the scene of the crime, so to speak.

Watch Lloyd point to the umpire and start his whinge session. Top stuff.
Seriously though, it's great to see it all again. I can remember jumping to my feet at the time!

Can we finsih this crap soon ? it is getting rather repetative having to read the last few pages of the Brown v Lloyd saga. Lets face it they have both had a few incidents that they would probably not have been involved in.

I love it how Brown acts all innocent in regards to his run ins with Lloyd, it all started when Brown took out a concussed Winderlich as he was being helped off the ground by trainers.

This is why I'm surprised Clarko tried to move him on. You'd reckon Clarko could really identify with a player who hits from behind. Would make the betrayal of shopping him around even harder to take.

Have never ever liked Alister "KING HIT" Clarkson, asolute thug of a bloke who crys when things dont go his way!
Research the famous North v Carlton London brawl, 1987 i think to find a piece of ALISTARS work.
So you're obviously not a fan of Hurleys either???

BTW this is excellent fuel for the Hawthorn V Essendon fire.

So you're obviously not a fan of Hurleys either???

BTW this is excellent fuel for the Hawthorn V Essendon fire.

Link?

Footage or conviction will be fine, thanks.

Once again, we didn't trade him away, he asked to be traded away for more opportunities.

We didn't trade anyone who wanted to stay.

John Jr was quoted in the hun as saying he didn't agree with it. He also stated that John Sr was similarly minded. Josh was reported to have had "mixed emotions".

For me, its a bit similar to Essendon getting rid of Joel Reynolds. I'd think John Kennedy senior was arguably the most important figure in the history of your club.

Once again, we didn't trade him away, he asked to be traded away for more opportunities.

We didn't trade anyone who wanted to stay.
He did want to stay. Your club didn't give him the contract he wanted. Basically telling him he is unwanted and cast him aside. Spin it any way you like, you know it's the truth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back