Alex Jones - CIA Disinfo plant, Nutjob or Info Warrior?

Remove this Banner Ad

Monstabud, I know it is hard to accept but there is plenty of evidence that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent.

Controlled opposition.

This doesn't mean that you can't use/learn from any of his work.

For instance I like some of the stuff infowars has put out about gun control propaganda.

But if you rely on him to reveal the whole truth to you, you are in not much better shape than somebody who relies on the mainstream media.

There is a central truth to be found and Alex Jones will not help you find it.

if you have listened to aj for as long as i have, you will find the bloke is completely on the money. the bloke is so ahead of us, it just isnt funny.
i have been researching this crap for a good 16 years and been listening to aj from pretty much the beginning. i was myself skeptical from the beginning and couldnt believe what he was sayn, but as years go on and the more you research the more you understand. and then when you see what he says come to fruition. blokes a effin legend.
ive watched his show grow from about 10,000 listeners per day to the point where he now recieves 10 million hits a day depending on the news day.
the latest is he is a kgb insider. just like the seasons come round another new anti jones theory comes out.
one second he is really bill cooper lol then he is cia insider then he is mossad, and now the latest is that he is a russian spy, i could go on and on and on and onnn!!!!
just cant be bothered ill kick back and watch the show.
for instance i read your posts regarding sandy and the rest of them, although you are correct. in the grand scale of thing those issues are very low down the pecking order. that are not worth much of ajs time, he may raise them but quickly moves on.
its not the who, its the how that aj tries to get across.
dont play the man, play the game.

yeah disinfo shill imo. drops a little truth outside the realms of msm reporting to suck people in, then unloads a whole lotta BS to confuse those people and cause them and others who question the mass-accepted rhetoric to be seen as "crazed conspiracy theorists". as others have mentioned his lack of criticism or indeed coverage regarding israeli complicity in a number of events is telling

theres 2 or 3 anti zionist jew articles on his website today. to claim he backs the israelis is nonsense. theres good and bad in all race/religions.
numerous times he bags out the zionist jews and calls them out. ffs he was even screaming mossad were behind 9/11 after they were captured taking pictures and celebrating the collapse of the world trade centres. then he will also bag out the fundamentalist muslims and zealot christians.
only the other day he had a article where he was showing the jewish anti war protests in israel?
also the other day had a article bagging out isis for destroying a 1600 year old church.
wheres the info he is cia disinfo agent?
ill ask you budah, where do you work? who do you work for? where did you go to school? what religion are you?

ive watched his show grow from about 10,000 listeners per day to the point where he now recieves 10 million hits a day depending on the news day.
Which makes me think you have an emotional investment in him and are not seeing the obvious shillery he does.

Can you explain this:

If he were legit, why would he discredit us all by carrying on like this:

lmao if this is the best you have.
1st clip, storms his own rally and bullhorns the same message the protestors are screaming, they even have a infowar flag and the dude conducting the rally wearing a infowar tshirt lol
also the woman he is giving it too wrote a book about bringing in fema camps. hardly disinfo lol.
maybe if you didnt post a slowed down edited clip to make him look evil it would have been better. also a link to the whole rally would be good.
piers morgan was just gold! aj went on his show and didnt let the redcoat dictate the anti gun message he was tryn to push.
result piers morgans highest rating show and not even 12 months later piers dont have a tv show anymore. a win for aj i must say. the redcoat was exposed for the fraud he is.
why dont piers go back to england and face the charges laid against him. cant believe you post a clip of piers morgan lol
why not answer my questions?
work? school? nationality? religion? what are they and let us make an assumption based on who you are? they are the same questions asked of alex on a daily basis.
and yes i do have an emotional interest ffs the bloke has made me effin rich! taught me what and when to invest! hardly a a-hole! and for free at that too!

Bro I am not having a go at you. There is no need to get defensive or combative.

You rightly concede that you have an emotional investment in him. This is natural. It is good that you can see it.

If you want to continue to trust Alex Jones for your info then go right ahead.

My point is simply that he isn't telling the whole truth, and I feel the same way about many of my own most respected alternative sources.

For instance, SCG News opened my eyes to heaps of things, but his recent post about Israel claimed that what was happening was due to reason X, when it is clear to those of us who have looked into it that it is actually due to a much, much more terrible reason Y.

I could list similar complaints about many of my other respected sources.

My hope is that all people who begin doing their own research (which is a small but growing number of us in this fluoridated, mass-'educated', television-inebriated country) always remain skeptical of every resource, and vigilantly cross-check every claim and every source.

We are all in this together :thumbsu:

Until very recently, I was a huge fan of Alex Jones. Though I had some sneaking suspicions, I couldn't see what all the hate was about. And then Gaza happened!! And that blew the doors wide open for me. Not only did he himself claim that he was 'neutral' (LOL!!) on the current situation, he and his crew have remained SILENT! Geez, remaining neutral about innocent women and children being massacred, remaining silent, and therefore exercising self-censorship. And we all thought CNN/MSNBC were the bad guys. This, my friends, is the height of hypocrisy. Having questioned this, you question everything: especially, his 'real planes had to have hit the twin towers' propaganda and minimizing the Sandy Hook hoax.

Apologies to all the people who saw through this Zionist shill; it took a tragedy in Gaza to wake me out of my complacency.
listen to aj on todays show. he explains himself about exactly what you are talking about.
if ya cant be effd ill give ya brief rundown.
he doesnt side with israel because he doesnt like what they are doing in general, eg establishing hamas, jew support for isis ect ect.
he wont support the palestinians either because they kill there own for not supporting the fight against israel. eg dragging women behind cars for not supporting, stoning ect ect and he dont want to live in a world where you must wear a burqua!

listen to aj on todays show. he explains himself about exactly what you are talking about.
if ya cant be effd ill give ya brief rundown.
he doesnt side with israel because he doesnt like what they are doing in general, eg establishing hamas, jew support for isis ect ect.
he wont support the palestinians either because they kill there own for not supporting the fight against israel. eg dragging women behind cars for not supporting, stoning ect ect and he dont want to live in a world where you must wear a burqua!
What is the best link to watch the show?

I got this far and don't know where to go from here: http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

I will be interested to see if he provides any evidence for his claims about women being dragged behind cars or Palenstinians wanting everybody around the world to wear burqas.

i believe it was either him or icke that once told Watt to stop talking about certain stuff
'theres enough pie for everyone in this charade' was the words used

its the reasons Watt cant get any of his work printed and the reason why if you buy some of his stuff its a photocopied novel he has typed and has to copy it each time someone wants one

jones is the biggest shill out there imo
icke second
tsarion third

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's what idiots like Alex Jones do.

They put out a massive amount of garbage, with as many nebulous and vague predictions and claims as possible.

When there is some sort of event they comb through their own stuff, find any tenuous link and pump themselves up as having inside knowledge or being more prescient than anyone else. They never point out the massive pile of rubbish that never even looked like being true.

This is the same strategy used by any expert. Economists? They're the worst, but with the most cred!

Alex Jones net worth is over $5 million and growing in 2012 he made $1.5 million in revenue just from his radio shows.

Just like David Icke makes over $200K from speaking gigs.

then there's the books, DVD, T-shirts they all have. Plenty of money being made and what have these people really said or done?

Alex Jones net worth is over $5 million and growing in 2012 he made $1.5 million in revenue just from his radio shows.

Just like David Icke makes over $200K from speaking gigs.

then there's the books, DVD, T-shirts they all have. Plenty of money being made and what have these people really said or done?
I saw Icke when he was in Melbourne. Rate him highly.

ickes a shill
100%
ill admit i got into him at the start
had ALL the books (might still have the biggest secret)
Jordan maxwell funded and brought the guy to the circuit
icke barely mentions him and has said nothing that no one has said before
the only original thing he has come up with is the whole Reptilian Agenda thing, with the whole ancient blood line of the royal family being from a reptilian alien race that can shape shift
myself and someone i used to talk with quite a ago now who would translate some stuff into diff languages for Watt asked him a couple of questions on his forum about comments he had made to Alan
lets just say it wasnt greeted with constructive conversation and i had to completely wipe a laptop

the guy is a knuckle presser

I've been listening to Alex Jones lately a lot, I still haven't worked him out. For a conspiracy theorist he seems to spend very little time looking at Jewish influence (for better or worse). Hate to say ti, but he does seem to have the workings of a dis-info agent. This is after a month of listening and a few youtube clips, ill listen a bit more.

He does seem to be of the conservative right, which I would sympathise with, however he does seem to take up much time with paranoid ramblings. And some of his outbursts do lend themselves to be 'acts' to make CT out to be total lunatics.

he has the occasional good piece info, but you wade thru a lot of tin-foil hat stuff... have been enjoying his stuff on the US election.

take everything he says with a grain of salt, he make millions from all the DVD's, books, and supplements he shills on his shows and websites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back