Alex silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

I am still not 100% convinced he intended to get him high. It looked like an unco brace for contact. When was the last time, the MRP charged somebody with intentional contact?
wat :drunk:

I understand you are a Fremantle supporter, but gee thats a strange way of looking at it.

adam cooney

Lucky losing Coniglio didn't hurt GWS too much..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................****en farcical

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 down to 3 for what might of been

I think this is fair but don't forget...

578126.jpg

If he can argue it down from Intentional/High/High then I'll be very impressed.
You mean down to. Injuring a jaw, as seen with Hall and Solomon and Simpson, is severe impact. No chance of arguing it down at all.

Alleged Biting *
I havent seen too many times a player has just jumped up and screamed out "he ****ing bit me!" on a split second decison just to piss off his opponent.
Based on the Barry Hall precident he can argue it was in play (because it cant be proved he wasn't watching the ball 80m away), when he decided to break Cripps jaw.
That was instantly modified following the universal public outcry and such rules no longer exist

Eagles fans acting so holy. What about seaby that dog hit on sandilands. Pfffffff Silvangi missed bump off the ball, take the weeks and move on. People are joking with the length. Anyone see cooneys bump last week...
Yea cooney laid a hip and shoulder and that guy just collapsed like a har

I havent seen too many times a player has just jumped up and screamed out "he ******* bit me!" on a split second decison just to piss off his opponent.

That was instantly modified following the universal public outcry and such rules no longer exist
Nor have I. Nor have I seen a player stick his hand in someones mouth before, but Suban has done it. Innocent til proven guilty, and theres not enough evidence to say Masten is guilty of biting Suban.

Why does the extent of the injury matter, if it's high impact it's high impact. Cripps being swole af shouldn't weight into it.
Injury is caused by impact. Busted face = severe impact. Im outraged the tribunal has simply refered this instead or rating it as high, intentional and severe impact, so the tribunal cant pet him off

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back