AliasGate - Another HecticCheese Production (Subsidiary of TiFmedia)

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1608716
Hey there PMBangers thanks for not letting me feel sad all on my own 💕
I am nothing if I am not empathetic
I’m just happy to be a part of something greater than myself since I don’t get any validation irl but here I can be a strong and independent moose who can leap over fellow Qooty legends and be immortalised on club and league award boards that will stand the test of time
My SFA life is the one thing I have any control over, it makes me feel strong and independant, a welcome change from the horrors of day to day life

I’m just happy to be a part of something greater than myself since I don’t get any validation irl but here I can be a strong and independent moose who can leap over fellow Qooty legends and be immortalised on club and league award boards that will stand the test of time
Hello moosey 🤗

I am nothing if I am not empathetic

My SFA life is the one thing I have any control over, it makes me feel strong and independant, a welcome change from the horrors of day to day life
Maybe the SFA is just the friends enemy’s we made along the way

Yeah stuff that
I’m on 12 hour shifts so finish work in an hour but it’s ******* hot as *
Lucky you, you should crack open a nice crisp Pepsi max!

Just don’t ask what the secret ingredient is
It's amazing how many products you can make with your seed. You must be a machine.
121-1210204_semen-scent-moose-urine-x-trem-de-chevreuil.png

It's amazing how many products you can make with your seed. You must be a machine.
121-1210204_semen-scent-moose-urine-x-trem-de-chevreuil.png
Bloody hell tony
I was referring to caffeine!

Don’t let everyone know about my other super secret ingredient

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell tony
I was referring to caffeine!

Don’t let everyone know about my other super secret ingredient
It will boost sales if people know what's really in there. Everyone loves a bit of Moose.

Contrary to Ned & CG’s claims, I have many friends acquaintances across the whole Sweet FA

Do you send them all overly personal PM’s asking them what they do for work & where they sit at the MCG for away games?

would go along way to explaining why Mrs Turbo is growing antlers and keeps rutting me :think:
My only advice is to buy a bucket of ice and some adult nappies for when she’s finished with you

You won’t be sitting comfortably for a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Back