All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

So your saying Steve Bannon is a crook that got a pardon?
Help us out here please.
This is really sad you are free to support your views I have no problem with that I actually support free thinking.
But no offense reading your comments remind me of some Q boards.

Haha was a joke the last paragraph, themes. Kind of like jihadis terrorists see the US as the Empire from Star Wars and themselves Rebels, Luke, Han, Leai, Chewy....

Let me take you down a different track. Where did the notion of the election is rigged come from? Why do you think it was only rigged one way? Why arent states that Trump won in query? Why aren't all elections rigged? Who rigs them?

I would really like to know the same thing,
But the sneaky Dems only rigged certain states using Dominion software.
Silly buggers and at the same time whilst Trump appointed Judges that they appealed to he lost 60-0.
Its a fix its rigged stop the steal.

Havent had much debate about that, Maggie the moderator shut it down on basis was fake news from obscure sources and was trying to brainwash others with right conspiracy.

(yeah i know right?)

Here it is, theres a link at top to 70,000 deaths & warrants

Theres a tucker vid i posted (see below) that Maggie the admin called fake news

Have a squiz has concerning interviews, glimpse into state of US lockdowns, very raw, firstly the gym business owner was near broken, and that whats her name wolfe from democrats about Authoritarian Biden admin and police state in NYC, you can see how distraught she was frfkkn freaked me out a bit, got a lump in the gob, clenched knuckles, swore a bit, was really powerful interview

outside of that, any info you can add?

Nice link, but...

147DE524-BA7B-496E-A0DB-1474CEFB9E93.png
Low truth.
Am I surprised?
Nope.

Oh did he? Did i?

Can you repost please? Was there any counter argument to some of the info i put up?

Its kind of hard to find the truth when the usurpers have been supported by same media, estab institutions.

Makes it hard to present burden of evidence denied a voice/courts, and the public awareness, mere discussion or support of were then purged off social media, youtube. As the stoked the propaganda and smear witch hunt against in a counter op against his brand, official narrative rather than investigation into claims made. Not sure either side can argue after the fact - the time to investigate and establish truth has passed. So i can only present supporting systems.

If you will, not a bad concept for a government + mafia + media + big tech movie, that unite to stand over, take what they want, conquest in front of the world, then media create false witness as bigtech silence and remove opposition. Then when the victim/king in exile seeks to reclaim his kingdom and unite the people, he turns to the nobles, who agree to support him....yet when he takes to the battlefield, the support of the nobles never arrives watching his demise from the treeline, as they turn their backs and save their own hides, self interests (its a classical tragedy) 😂
Why would anyone try to counter your argument?
Because you’d just C&P more ramblings from tin foil hat conspiracy theorists.
I read once that if governments came out and said “you are right, the election was rigged, the children were eaten, etc” you conspiracy theorists would then believe they were being lied to and lead into a trap and would create theories to prove the government was lying.
Its a no win with the tin foil hat community. They will create lies and “facts” to prove their theories.

Let me take you down a different track. Where did the notion of the election is rigged come from? Why do you think it was only rigged one way? Why arent states that Trump won in query? Why aren't all elections rigged? Who rigs them?

Err rigged? Youre talking about US estab, Democrats and supporting media. The US know their government, dont forget theyve had a civil war of independence. They wont give up their guns cos they dont trust their government. Im pretty sure i laid out those arguments. Theyve had the media support the house, fake news, fake scandals and smear for 4yrs every day of Trumps Presidency.

Theyre pretty aware of the political class and US hypocrisy on global affairs, 9/11, WMD, ISIS as proxy, CIA that they are being spied on, as well as foreign interference in many countries toppling govs, regimes, and or putting in puppets. Dont forget JFK, his brother bobby, theres speeches by Eisenhower warning about Military complex, the Clintons (bills notorious sexcapades), Hillarys history of lies, flip flops, Martin Luther King, then you can watch movies on Bush, Cheney Rumsfeld VICE. Dont forget Wikileaks releases, Ed Snowden (that was released by CNN when they were credible),

The protesters at Capitol Hill were more pissed with Pence and GOP estab not locking shields, solidarity -

Im pretty sure i outlined prior to 2016 it was well known US elections were rigged. That Bush snr, Clinton, Obama, and then Jeb Bush vs H.Clinton with her already groomed Estab chosen POTUS. The whole world saw Bern get duped, the head of DNC got fired, but Hillary had $400mil Wall St funding.
Then the emails 33,000 missing, private server destroyed, Bill was seen boarding plane with Loretta Lynch who got Comey head of FBI to personally handle her crime of mishandling top secret gov info on personal network and got her off.

So how Trump won? I dont know?
I watched post election breakdown, where campaigns met and dissected their campaigns so Cambridge Analytica was basically FB metadata on 200mill yanks political, posts, data etc so they knew who to campaign, data charts knowing where to focus etc
Dems lost 1000 seats in 2016. The explanation was Electoral College followed their counties, electorate and thats how Trump won.

Paul Craig Roberts believes the Dems Estab underestimated Trumps anti estab populism, support and rejection of HRC, they would of had electronic software stitched up, but that by the time the counties came in they were going Trumps way it was too late to rig?

I also posted the rumour about Kissenger flew Moscow crisis hour meeting with Vlad Putin who was going to declare war if HRC won, and that that deal was made. In support of this strangely a day or two before election, HRC campaign team cancelled her celebrations, pyro fireworks display $300000 deal and those rumours flooded the viral rumourmill as everyone was like "does HRC know something" "trump wins, HRC has cancelled her victory celebrations" "whats going on?" - they fit? But youd never see official. If you search now the story about fireworks is there but its got a lame explanation, something about Climate Change or deemed too flashy gaudy celebrations she felt was too much, overtop? (thats a bs story haha whens it ever bothered her before?)

So i dont know, ive been suss on Trump for most of his POTUS, in two camps.

Also the fact Biden and son Hunter were known crooks, in Ukraine, Russia & China he is called China Biden for a reason, when he was losing election after midwest numbers came in, the Chinese currency was dropping losing value Uranium deal - the DOJ had his laptop for 12mths, witnesses ex business partners came clean, the fact MSM kept out of media, bigtech deplatformed removed all content of it, as well as DOJ Barr didnt move ahead with case is an investigation in itself.

Nice link, but...

View attachment 1064362
Low truth.
Am I surprised?
Nope.

Ditto!

Because you keep taking shortcuts, you might be time poor and therefore unwilling to read and critically analyse articles for yourself. I can dig that. Its a huge factor tbh. Takes a lot of dead ends, personal experience. Its hard to quantify, and each person has to go through the process, multiple sources cross references how news is presented and to what level by MSM and Alternative sources. Like a wine taster or experienced gamer where the noobs are wetting their pants over some game but youre like "ffrrkk no that game is gonna suck, and be dead in 6weeks" - ie you get a nose for

This criticism has been around for years. The owner is a Russian journo Prof Michael Chussodovsky
Its US media counter disemination - there is some truth in it. But definitely not evenly applied.

You should be able to work out a method when confronted with two competing positions. They were talking about these quandries 2000 years ago.

Do you want to apply some critical thinking?

Or do you just want to be spoonfed?

Last edited:
Nice link, but...

View attachment 1064362
Low truth.
Am I surprised?
Nope.
I read once that if governments came out and said “you are right, the election was rigged, the children were eaten, etc” you conspiracy theorists would then believe they were being lied to and lead into a trap and would create theories to prove the government was lying.
Its a no win with the tin foil hat community. They will create lies and “facts” to prove their theories.

Oh youre gonna double down haha this should be grand...by all means keep going.

Is that your final answer? Thats the position youre taking and sticking by. As in thats as far as youre willing to push yourself on problem solving skills, critical thinking etc

Re: There is some truth, but its not evenly applied.

I say again do you want to apply critical thinking?
Or do you want to continue to be spoonfed?

Oh youre gonna double down haha this should be grand...by all means keep going.

Is that your final answer? Thats the position youre taking and sticking by. As in thats as far as youre willing to push yourself on problem solving skills, critical thinking etc

Re: There is some truth, but its not evenly applied.

I say again do you want to apply critical thinking?
Or do you want to continue to be spoonfed?

Im waiting BW

Just say, critical thinking hurts, I give up, and want to be spoonfed.

Then ill address your mediabias post.

Err rigged? Youre talking about US estab, Democrats and supporting media. The US know their government, dont forget theyve had a civil war of independence. They wont give up their guns cos they dont trust their government. Im pretty sure i laid out those arguments. Theyve had the media support the house, fake news, fake scandals and smear for 4yrs every day of Trumps Presidency.

Theyre pretty aware of the political class and US hypocrisy on global affairs, 9/11, WMD, ISIS as proxy, CIA that they are being spied on, as well as foreign interference in many countries toppling govs, regimes, and or putting in puppets. Dont forget JFK, his brother bobby, theres speeches by Eisenhower warning about Military complex, the Clintons (bills notorious sexcapades), Hillarys history of lies, flip flops, Martin Luther King, then you can watch movies on Bush, Cheney Rumsfeld VICE. Dont forget Wikileaks releases, Ed Snowden (that was released by CNN when they were credible),

The protesters at Capitol Hill were more pissed with Pence and GOP estab not locking shields, solidarity -

Im pretty sure i outlined prior to 2016 it was well known US elections were rigged. That Bush snr, Clinton, Obama, and then Jeb Bush vs H.Clinton with her already groomed Estab chosen POTUS. The whole world saw Bern get duped, the head of DNC got fired, but Hillary had $400mil Wall St funding.
Then the emails 33,000 missing, private server destroyed, Bill was seen boarding plane with Loretta Lynch who got Comey head of FBI to personally handle her crime of mishandling top secret gov info on personal network and got her off.

Mr Salty i appreciate your attempt to try and respond to my questions but you keep going on about its well known that elections are rigged,, but it always seems to be the democrats that win the rigged elections? are you suggesting no Democratic win is legitimate?
You mention CNN being legitimate back in the day but not now? Did you realise your precious Fox news describes itself as "News Entertainment" because it cannot legitimately call itself a news network because its not.
As for your source Paul Craig Roberts or whoever it is is a holocaust denier and a 9/11 denier? Are you one of those too?

Well US has a long history of proven election fraud. Through history. To suggest the US hasnt is a bold faced lie.

I mean, only in 2016 to 2019 the US Democrats, supporting media, Hillary Clinton claimed that Russia Putin Trump stole the election. 3yrs.

Factcheckers? Factcheck.org after Mueller Report that he refused to announce findings of report, he gave it to Barr DOJ to read out publically.
When he did, "not guilty"

They did a post implying that Barr was covering for Trump, they were in it together, he was looking after Trump.

They didnt say Trump was guilty, they couldnt. But they are a factcheck site that - so why did they present all this other stuff then present it as "we will leave it up to you to decide!!!!" Haha no s**t.

Theyre predominantly full of s**t, the way the present, frame their arguments. Its not even quality journalism, high school essay grade s**t.
They get caught out for bias all the time (you can verify the accuracy of this) by simply going to their facebook page and scrolling down till you find a fact check that goes against the Dems. Even then its a minor fluff piece that they put in that will dispute some minor misunderstanding or misquote.

I hate that frkn site bro, its devious. They lie through admission.

Skip to comments.
Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group

theswash.com ^ | 8/27/2012 11 | matchdoctor
Posted on 29/08/2012, 3:47:46 am by bronxville
Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group
If you wanted to use a devious method to deceive people who are trying to differentiate between truth and lies on the Internet how would you do it? If you were extremely devious and had no conscience, you might set up a Web site with some official and unbiased sounding name that claims to be the encyclopedia of truth to be used as a tool for anyone who has the same biased view and wants to make believe to "back it up" with what they would like you to think is "indisputable fact."
That is exactly what Web sites like factcheck.org are. They are biased, politically motivated propaganda Web sites, manned and funded by biased political organizations who set up the sites for the sole purpose of deviously "backing up" the political arguments of those who hold the same views that they do. It's kind of like you have a friend who is in on your lie, and you use him to back up your story and don't tell anyone else he is your friend.
Just because they use a name that implies unbiased assessments, doesn't mean that they provide them. You can call your Web site anything you want. I can set up a web site called thetruth.org or realfacts.com or stopthelies.org and post any kind of biased political propaganda I want on it. The name means nothing. And in the case of sites like factcheck.org, the name is intentionally misleading and deceptive. But it isn't the only so called "fact check" site that is a fraud. There are others.
Think about it. Would you rely on any particular Web site to get the "truth?" Anyone honest would tell you that you should NOT rely solely on them to get your facts. You should get them by considering many different and sources, with different points of view and opinions and arrive at what you believe to be the truth by using your own God given senses. Only con artists purport to be the de facto source of truth.
If you look behind the scenes at these phony "fact check" sites, you find that they are funded by organizations with political biases. You must always ask yourself. Who is writing about this so-called "truth." Who funds the site and pays their expenses. What are the origins and history of the funders and who are they associated with. In the case of factcheck.org they receive their funding from the liberal Annenberg Foundation.
The Annenberg Foundation was originally founded by Walter J. Annenberg, a conservative who supported Ronald Reagan. However, when Walter Annenberg died, his family took over the management of the foundation and it took a turn to the far left and has ties to radical left individuals such as Bill Ayers and his friend and fellow left wing radical collegue Barack Obama. How is factcheck.org associated with these people:
To start, Ayers was the key founder of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was a Chicago public school reform project from 1995 to 2001. Upon its start in 1995, Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Geesh, that alone connects all three. Well, it branches out even more from there.
Ayers co-chaired the organization’s Collaborative, which set the education policies of the Challenge. Oddly enough, Obama was the one who was authorized to delegate to the Collaborative in regards to its programs and projects. In addition to that, Obama often times had to seek advice and assistance from the Ayer’s led Collaborative in regards to the programmatic aspects of grant proposals. Ayers even sat on the same board as Obama as an “ex officio member”. They both also sat together on the board of the CAC’s Governance Committee. Obama and Ayers were two parts of a group of four who were instructed to draft the bylaws that would govern the CAC. Keep in mind that the “A” in CAC is for Annenberg, the owners of FactCheck.org. The funding for Ayer’s projects and those of his cronies was approved by Board Chair, Barack Obama.

Well US has a long history of proven election fraud. Through history. To suggest the US hasnt is a bold faced lie.

I mean, only in 2016 to 2019 the US Democrats, supporting media, Hillary Clinton claimed that Russia Putin Trump stole the election. 3yrs.

Factcheckers? Factcheck.org after Mueller Report that he refused to announce findings of report, he gave it to Barr DOJ to read out publically.
When he did, "not guilty"

They did a post implying that Barr was covering for Trump, they were in it together, he was looking after Trump.

They didnt say Trump was guilty, they couldnt. But they are a factcheck site that - so why did they present all this other stuff then present it as "we will leave it up to you to decide!!!!" Haha no sh*t.

Theyre predominantly full of sh*t, the way the present, frame their arguments. Its not even quality journalism, high school essay grade sh*t.
They get caught out for bias all the time (you can verify the accuracy of this) by simply going to their facebook page and scrolling down till you find a fact check that goes against the Dems. Even then its a minor fluff piece that they put in that will dispute some minor misunderstanding or misquote.

I hate that frkn site bro, its devious. They lie through admission.

Skip to comments.

theswash.com ^ | 8/27/2012 11 | matchdoctor

Posted on 29/08/2012, 3:47:46 am by bronxville

If you wanted to use a devious method to deceive people who are trying to differentiate between truth and lies on the Internet how would you do it? If you were extremely devious and had no conscience, you might set up a Web site with some official and unbiased sounding name that claims to be the encyclopedia of truth to be used as a tool for anyone who has the same biased view and wants to make believe to "back it up" with what they would like you to think is "indisputable fact."
That is exactly what Web sites like factcheck.org are. They are biased, politically motivated propaganda Web sites, manned and funded by biased political organizations who set up the sites for the sole purpose of deviously "backing up" the political arguments of those who hold the same views that they do. It's kind of like you have a friend who is in on your lie, and you use him to back up your story and don't tell anyone else he is your friend.
Just because they use a name that implies unbiased assessments, doesn't mean that they provide them. You can call your Web site anything you want. I can set up a web site called thetruth.org or realfacts.com or stopthelies.org and post any kind of biased political propaganda I want on it. The name means nothing. And in the case of sites like factcheck.org, the name is intentionally misleading and deceptive. But it isn't the only so called "fact check" site that is a fraud. There are others.
Think about it. Would you rely on any particular Web site to get the "truth?" Anyone honest would tell you that you should NOT rely solely on them to get your facts. You should get them by considering many different and sources, with different points of view and opinions and arrive at what you believe to be the truth by using your own God given senses. Only con artists purport to be the de facto source of truth.
If you look behind the scenes at these phony "fact check" sites, you find that they are funded by organizations with political biases. You must always ask yourself. Who is writing about this so-called "truth." Who funds the site and pays their expenses. What are the origins and history of the funders and who are they associated with. In the case of factcheck.org they receive their funding from the liberal Annenberg Foundation.
The Annenberg Foundation was originally founded by Walter J. Annenberg, a conservative who supported Ronald Reagan. However, when Walter Annenberg died, his family took over the management of the foundation and it took a turn to the far left and has ties to radical left individuals such as Bill Ayers and his friend and fellow left wing radical collegue Barack Obama. How is factcheck.org associated with these people:
To start, Ayers was the key founder of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was a Chicago public school reform project from 1995 to 2001. Upon its start in 1995, Obama was appointed Board Chairman and President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Geesh, that alone connects all three. Well, it branches out even more from there.
Ayers co-chaired the organization’s Collaborative, which set the education policies of the Challenge. Oddly enough, Obama was the one who was authorized to delegate to the Collaborative in regards to its programs and projects. In addition to that, Obama often times had to seek advice and assistance from the Ayer’s led Collaborative in regards to the programmatic aspects of grant proposals. Ayers even sat on the same board as Obama as an “ex officio member”. They both also sat together on the board of the CAC’s Governance Committee. Obama and Ayers were two parts of a group of four who were instructed to draft the bylaws that would govern the CAC. Keep in mind that the “A” in CAC is for Annenberg, the owners of FactCheck.org. The funding for Ayer’s projects and those of his cronies was approved by Board Chair, Barack Obama.
ok so now the fact checker is a lefty too. We know so because someone wrote a blog post back in 2012. How do you beleive this crap salty? How? why is some random source with no basis right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im waiting BW

Just say, critical thinking hurts, I give up, and want to be spoonfed.

Then ill address your mediabias post.
I think you may need to seek medical help. Not the first time I’ve said that to you, but I thought you had recovered.
Now I really think you’ve slipped deeper into the paranoia that marks most extreme Trump supporters.
No one here is spoonfeed. What we are is able to distinguish between the truth and the unmitigated falsehoods created by the conspiracy theorists and those who seek to profit from the angry minority.

Mr Salty i appreciate your attempt to try and respond to my questions but you keep going on about its well known that elections are rigged,, but it always seems to be the democrats that win the rigged elections? are you suggesting no Democratic win is legitimate?
You mention CNN being legitimate back in the day but not now? Did you realise your precious Fox news describes itself as "News Entertainment" because it cannot legitimately call itself a news network because its not.
As for your source Paul Craig Roberts or whoever it is is a holocaust denier and a 9/11 denier? Are you one of those too?

Well from my understanding election fraud in US has historical fact. Im pretty sure i posted that article.

Establishment rig elections - thats both sides of the house. The Bush snr (Bilderberg) Bush jnr (son of Bilderberger)
B.Clinton, Obama, H.Clinton all went through Bilderberg annual meeting.
Thatcher, Blair, Cameron went through Bilderberg.

The story goes that these politician well not Bush snr as he was Head of CIA that became POTUS after Reagan, they got put forward, invited to secret Bilderberg meeting (their first as were unknowns, but persons of interest) and everyone of them THEN went on to win their elections.

Its basically an audition, grooming session. They get them to do a talk or whatever, and if they do well they get the gig.

How do they work this out right? Well someone noticed all these elite rich, heads of industry, ex US EU figures, David Rockerfella, Kissenger, George Soros, heads of banks etc meeting behind closed doors, in private, no media, no public or government disclosure and were like wtf goes on in there? No one knows? No one talks. Top Secret. Folks started to take interest write about it, for years was dismissed as conspiracy "ooohhh sinister billionaires planning to take over the world" kind of s**t. The die hards were like "well how do we know what theyre doing? Govs and public have a right to know" and so eventually over the years the journos Bilderberg watchers would camp out and take names,etc of attendees and correlated those new faces with world affairs.

Like a holy s**t moment they referenced Clinton, Blair, Obama whose first Bilderberg then went on to win the top job in US or UK.
As this came to light, Bilderberg watching got bigger and bigger each year. That eventually a few of the attendees said yeah we meet, we discuss geopolitics, its networking, ideas etc so I believe Thatchers Builderberg meet was then later recanted from an insider?

I think you may need to seek medical help. Not the first time I’ve said that to you, but I thought you had recovered.
Now I really think you’ve slipped deeper into the paranoia that marks most extreme Trump supporters.
No one here is spoonfeed. What we are is able to distinguish between the truth and the unmitigated falsehoods created by the conspiracy theorists and those who seek to profit from the angry minority.

Did you check the bias on fb page, go for a scroll?

Does it look balanced? The factchecks against Dems.
Haha youll get metacarpal tunnel syndrome before you find one

201308050302.jpg

How do you find anything?
A business website?
How to get somewhere?
Definition?
A youtube song?

Youve heard of search engines yeah?

Like err...thats how google took over the world...well you start there.
Open up a bunch of articles and read.

ok so now the fact checker is a lefty too. We know so because someone wrote a blog post back in 2012. How do you beleive this crap salty? How? why is some random source with no basis right?

I havent looked too much into it but apparently Candice Owen is or was going to litigate take legal action against one the factcheckers. Theres a story there, these youtube creators, podcasters etc were getting ballsy and over extending their scope of powers, factchecks and they ****ed up and made false assertions that they got called out on, that when pressed were forced to apologise etc cant remember exactly? Youd have to suss...👍

I posted that.
When you joined BF you may or may not have read the rules with regard to copyright.
Terms of Service.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which risks copyright infringement,

Rule 4. ... respect copyright owners.

Articles from other sites should be limited to a relevant paragraph or two and a link to the source.

Everything you have posted to date, most have seen before and doesn't even meet the standard of objective posting, so doubt you are in a position to critique others. I would suggest that you are in need of some critical thinking/analysis.

Interesting that you think Media Bias checking sites are not accurate. For example this is their assessment of MSNBC which I think is pretty spot on.

2021-02-24_222807.jpg

I havent looked too much into it but apparently Candice Owen is or was going to litigate take legal action against one the factcheckers. Theres a story there, these youtube creators, podcasters etc were getting ballsy and over extending their scope of powers, factchecks and they f’ed up and made false assertions that they got called out on, that when pressed were forced to apologise etc cant remember exactly? Youd have to suss...👍
you do realise the fact checker calls out left bias as well dont you?

Did you check the bias on fb page, go for a scroll?

Does it look balanced? The factchecks against Dems.
Haha youll get metacarpal tunnel syndrome before you find one

Like err...thats how google took over the world...well you start there.
Open up a bunch of articles and read.
you do realise the fact checker calls out left bias as well dont you?

Are you even following your own argument?

When you joined BF you may or may not have read the rules with regard to copyright.
Terms of Service.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which risks copyright infringement,

Rule 4. ... respect copyright owners.

Articles from other sites should be limited to a relevant paragraph or two and a link to the source.

Everything you have posted to date, most have seen before and doesn't even meet the standard of objective posting, so doubt you are in a position to critique others. I would suggest that you are in need of some critical thinking/analysis.

Interesting that you think Media Bias checking sites are not accurate. For example this is their assessment of MSNBC which I think is pretty spot on.

Generalisation and false equivalence.

What standard? Hate Trump?

What objectivity? Im bias but youre not?

You ignored the Cuomo NYC Aged Care story post and links which were 50% of known cases/deaths in US at the time. On the basis its an obscure source.
So you got any news on that?

Post hoc ergo propter hoc – X happened, then Y happened; therefore X caused Y.

There are so many factors involved in the spread of a disease.

Its impossible to qualify? Yet it was on his watch. If he gonna claim the jobs then he gets the deaths I can honour that.

I think the investigation starts before that. I think Cuomo's and others actions are criminal.
Thats why i posted additional consideration. They wont be talking about it on buzzfeed or whatever you use.

Fauci dismissing hydroxychloriquine. I posted about it the week of lockdown March 2019 and i got it from globalresearch.org, Trump spoke about it a month? 6 weeks later? (dont quote me dates are guesswork?) point being lots of lives could of been saved had they acted on these virologists, doctors, scientists that had put it forward. $5 meds

We dont even know how accurate the cause of death were if 8000 US citizens die a day.

Im in an excellent position to critique and i covered this in my post to you yesterday - when you appeal to authority, when you appeal to the stone.

Lift your game. If you and your little crumb brigade can stop poisoning the well, thatd be great thanks 💯👍

Last edited:

Haha if you put as much effort into analysing and understanding the arguments made instead of focussing your manipulations on me you wouldnt have to embarrass yourself all the time. Its quite simple, its only your ego that is driving this now.

Ill ask you again, do you want to apply some critical thinking?

Or do you give up, it hurts to think, please Salt Im use to being spoonfed.

Dont get me wrong I enjoyed being questioned about globalresearch.org source and id like to discuss it with you maturely but.....well...i dont think youre gonna learn your lesson. I really dont.

So you went as far as wikipedia im guessing? He wrote an article here

The Holocaust

Paul Craig Roberts

Having been fraudulently declared on Wikipedia by CIA and Zionist trolls to be a “Holocaust Denier,” I decided to see what that meant. I turned to Ron Unz’s article “American Pravda: Holocaust Denial.” Just as incompetent Wikipedia attributed David Irving’s views to me, no doubt Wikipedia will credit me with authorship of Ron Unz’s article.

He concluded

My interest in The Holocaust is not its truth or falsity. My interest is in the precedent it sets for preventing free inquiry and debate. Other topics are already joining The Holocaust as issues closed to debate. It is obvious that all sorts of interests will seek this protection for their agendas.

Unz got interested in The Holocaust because of an attack on the libertarian magazine Reason for publishing holocaust deniers. At the time Unz accepted The Holocaust story because he had heard it repeated so often. But the attack on libertarians as holocaust deniers made him curious, and he decided to investigate.

Last edited:
Why do you think it was only rigged one way? Why arent states that Trump won in query?

Trump was concerned by Democrats pushing for mail in votes which are notorious for fraud.

Hillary saying this wasnt great.

Youd have to look at the evidence, opinion although bigtech have removed and continue to remove any discussion on it. The search algorthyms are dominated by only claims of no fraud so try proof or list of evidence,

The google algorythms have been manipulated, the search parametres i used back before Capitol Hill do not turn up the same results priority.
Was like 10 or so page tabs before i found an earlier read article i was trying to find. It was like 5th or 6th listed first page originally.

Quick question. If youre in finance surely you must understand the importance of research, multiple points of view, trends, patterns for forecast and predictions.
I use to work for Thompson Reuters and i sold KPMG Australia their first ever external IT solution. Does that give me any cred?

Last edited:

Youre in finance? Then surely this info is harder to dispute because it is transactional.

The Domain software (used in States, 47 counties)

Attorney Lin Wood claimed on December 1st that Communist China purchased Dominion Voting for $400 million dollars. Wood published a link to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, showing Dominion Voting Systems’ parent company receiving $400 million dollars from a Swiss bank subsidiary.

Link to SEC Filing

The transaction itself does not directly show what the attorney alleges it to be. However, it does show ties between the voting software company and the Chinese regime. The transaction happened less than a month before the election.

According to a press release, the party that received the money, Staple Street Capital, acquired Dominion Voting Systems in 2018.

So how is this related to the Chinese Communist Party?

In another Twitter post, Lin Wood claims the Chinese regime to be the majority shareholder of the middleman UBS securities.

Through state entities, China does own much stock of UBS’s Beijing-based subsidiary. But the subsidiary’s name is UBS Securities Co. Ltd, whereas the entity sending money to Dominion is UBS Securities LLC, which is based in New York. The New York subsidiary is a private firm so its shareholders’ information is not open to the public.

However, a closer look into the New York subsidiary shows that among its board members, who are appointed by shareholders, three appear to be Chinese.
One of them is Ye Xiang, a Chinese national who also served as a board member of Beijing’s based UBS subsidiary.

According to Chinese company profiling website Qixin, after the 2020 election, the Beijing UBS’s went through a major leadership turnover on November the 30th.One day before Lin Wood’s tweet about UBS, 11 out of its 14 board of directors quit including Ye Xiang, the New York UBS board member mentioned earlier. Another who just quit the board is Cheng Yixun. The former CEO of UBS’s Beijing-based subsidiary and an expert hired in the Chinese Communist Party’s “Thousand Talents Program.”

I believe Attorney Lin Wood still has a court date scheduled with the Supreme Court? Not sure when?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back