All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

This isnā€™t funny any more.

Iā€™m really worried for the mental health of a few of the posters in here. The degree of indoctrination is alarming, and if they are legitimate in their beliefs, then itā€™s going to be very unsettling for them when Trump goes meekly into irrelevance in the next month as court action after court action is met with rolled eyes.

I know I said earlier that they should go and put their money where their mouths are and back Trump on Betfair; I was wrong to do so. Keep your money safe. Getting skinned by pros isnā€™t going to help anyone. Donā€™t add insult to injury and make sure you have good people around you, preferably those who arenā€™t interested in politics at all.

Iā€™m really worried for the mental health of a few of the posters in here. The degree of indoctrination is alarming, and if they are legitimate in their beliefs, then itā€™s going to be very unsettling for them when Trump goes meekly into irrelevance in the next month as court action after court action is met with rolled eyes.

I know I said earlier that they should go and put their money where their mouths are and back Trump on Betfair; I was wrong to do so. Keep your money safe. Getting skinned by pros isnā€™t going to help anyone. Donā€™t add insult to injury and make sure you have good people around you, preferably those who arenā€™t interested in politics at all.
No need to worry about the Trump fans we are all good we know what is coming.
I would be more worried about the left and sjw meltdowns after the Trump victory it will be 2016 x10.

this is a curious post...i'm not sure what to make of it. As for betting, a lot of the take goes to good causes so I always encourage betting.... for other people. It's a voluntary kind of taxation.

this is a curious post...i'm not sure what to make of it. As for betting, a lot of the take goes to good causes so I always encourage betting.... for other people. It's a voluntary kind of taxation.
$38 million a day.....
They cut to ā€œgood causesā€ wants to be pretty large to take into account the social damage being done on that figure.

$38 million a day.....
They cut to ā€œgood causesā€ wants to be pretty large to take into account the social damage being done on that figure.

as long as they dont spend too much on fixing the social problems...but that goes for a lot of things like alcohol too... significant tax in the excise...

drugs of course is all one way. The drug peddlers get all the money and society spends tons of money trying to fix people. I think they should legalise all these things except for kiddies of course. Smoking is a good example. I hope the excise far outweighs the costs of anti-smoking stuff and the health system, but I dont think they have looked it that way.

$38 million a day.....
Betting is a stain on society and communities. Eventhough I am guilty of it.
Ah.....
Thanks. Thought it must be like an anti-Fox network.
Insuppose then yes, Iā€™m a fan of MSM. Considering they have laws to abide by, they can and are held to account by industry standard and the courts.
Appears to be the gold standard.
Gold standard yes.. For sheep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you're still tweeting about court cases concerning about voting irregularities

you dont understand that i dont care if someone cheated...

We know Dems supporters don't care. Pushing a stupid narrative that we expect from you.

First, I'm an australian so i dont support democrats. And second, if I was running this show against trump, i'd just put him in jail and forget about due process. And third, I was just having a bit of fun parodying that fairly unattractive blonde lawyer who follows rudy around. I had a glance at her twitter and she's got some comment about resisting marxists and keeping her virginity for a god-fearing christian and other such nonsense. I suspect that they are all trying to game the cretins who support trump but she may actually believe it.... but either way, i'm not that fussed. It's good entertainment...well its also getting a little boring and I wish trump would do something really crazy to liven things up..

Stuff posted on twitter that hasn't gone through any review process is the way to go.

its interesting how the q people refer to sheep all the time and we have the wee pinky doing the same.... like he's been programmed. Personally i'd like to see a bit more creative content by the trumplickers who post in here...forwarding on messages from their leaders is a little boring. I might as well go directly to the twitter feeds of the people who are running the trump show...

First, I'm an australian so i dont support democrats. And second, if I was running this show against trump, i'd just put him in jail and forget about due process. And third, I was just having a bit of fun parodying that fairly unattractive blonde lawyer who follows rudy around. I had a glance at her twitter and she's got some comment about resisting marxists and keeping her virginity for a god-fearing christian and other such nonsense. I suspect that they are all trying to game the cretins who support trump but she may actually believe it.... but either way, i'm not that fussed. It's good entertainment...well its also getting a little boring and I wish trump would do something really crazy to liven things up..
There is hope for you yet mate. Trump will definitely liven things up soon.
You're not a Dem but you're supporting them here.. kinda

how about the flotilla????? A million boats on the water all sailing for Trump!!! A million horses with a million riders with a million flags!!!

i'm gonna try and go to sleep now but it will be hard.... i'm going to be fantasising about meeting my hero before I kick the bucket

There is hope for you yet mate. Trump will definitely liven things up soon.
You're not a Dem but you're supporting them here.. kinda

you think i support the democrats but as we trumplickers say, you just don't understand. You're looking at the wrong things, reading the wrong signs. Your thought processes are misaligned. Goodnight

you think i support the democrats but as we trumplickers say, you just don't understand. You're looking at the wrong things, reading the wrong signs. Your thought processes are misaligned. Goodnight
Man of mystery.
Sweet dreams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back