All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Pro Trump lawyers seeking to overturn the election have been ordered to pay Detroit and the state of MI legal fees. Also ordered to undertake legal training, and referred back to state for possible sanctions and disbarment.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
Soft judge Powell and Wood and the 7 others should be barred.
Alas Judge Linda Parker did what she could do.

I may add my thoughts,
Disbar. Their frivolous blather amounts to fraud, not to mention the legal costs, libel, hindering and undermining proper election processes. All while knowingly pursuing false justice, willfully causing avoidable harm. Criminal behavior masquerading as legal professional conduct should be punished as antithetical wrongdoing and not tolerated in the slightest. Goes without saying this needs to be a strong example punishment to discourage others tempted by nonsense.

Yes I've seen how the far right loon rags portray it and I'm sure the ignorant will be sucked in, hey were you one of the ones that stormed the pizza restaurant to find the pedo ring headed up by Hillary Clinton in the basement?

What a pity it didn't actually have a basement :D

Man how does the US export their moronic conspiracy theories and Trump cult to Australia?

View attachment 1218510
I have no allegiance to either party.

But Biden's performance has been inept - which is pretty plain for all to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats your opinion on 600k dying from Covid under Trumps rule? or the negotiating of a Peace treaty with the taliban and handing back 5000 members while leaving the Afghan government out of it?
Can you just not acknowledge failings of someone you support?

Lefty's are impossible.

BuT WhAt AboUt-ism is atrocious.

And btw, for balance - they said it couldn't be done. But Operation Warp-speed was an astonishing success, which Trump should be credited for.

Can you just not acknowledge failings of someone you support?

Lefty's are impossible.

BuT WhAt AboUt-ism is atrocious.

And btw, for balance - they said it couldn't be done. But Operation Warp-speed was an astonishing success, which Trump should be credited for.
this is the trump thread. You never answered my question.

Edit: by the way i am by no means a Biden supporter. He is useless, but not the worst president of the last 5 years let alone all time. He also inherited a trainwreck and the most divided country of all time

Where's the Biden thread?

The man is the most incompetent sitting President in US history!

Biden managed the withdrawal - not Trump.

At least the orange mans tweets can’t hurt you now.
Just another cult follower.
Brainwashed by lies and promises of things that he could never deliver.
Trump targeted the feeble minded of America, those who were unable to make the “American Dream” a reality for themselves.
Unfortunately those types of followers can be found all over the world, even in our own country.

Just another cult follower.
Brainwashed by lies and promises of things that he could never deliver.
Trump targeted the feeble minded of America, those who were unable to make the “American Dream” a reality for themselves.
Unfortunately those types of followers can be found all over the world, even in our own country.
I hate how gutless they are, as soon as he lost they all crawled back under a rock but peek out now and then to dance around their beliefs because they know most sane people will look at them like they are grubs if they come out and speak plainly

0 Putin-Mini.gif

Last edited:
If you follow the garbage far right propaganda he is, but thankfully not a racist sexist fascist pedo like Trump
LOL. Biden isn't racist? sexist?. You do know both things can be true? Trump is a racist sexist dickhead and so is Biden.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back